• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kari Bibbs Article

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thought around Denver is that Hillman will need to make an impact on special teams to make the team this year. Something he hasn't done his first 4 years in the NFL. Elway seems to be partial to Hillman so we will see.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hillman came up huge last week of the year versus the Chargers. Nothing wrong with Hillman as a 2nd or 3rd RB. Could do a whole lot worse. Just don't get the hate from some Broncos fans on Hillman but how much some of you loved Montee Ball. Just curious. Peace.

I don't hate Hillman I just think we can do better. Hillman in baseball terms is the equivalent of your big fat home run guy. You either have incredible fire works or he strikes out/hits into a double play. Hillman was always looking for the big hit which lead to a ton of negative plays setting our offense into a terrible situation with 2nd and 3rd and long. He missed some very easy cut back lanes that would have easily netted 5 or more yards on 1st down because he wanted to get to the edge. Defenses figured this out and were overaggressive trying to get to the edge so if he just started cutting some of those back man there was a ton of open field.

I'm like DC on this in I won't be disappointed either way of him making or not making the team. I think he has value because he does cause a defense to have to take notice of his speed and this would be year 2 in this system so I will get it if he makes the team but I'm also going to be pulling for a guy like Kapri Bibbs because I do think he could be a better fit for the Broncos offense. Bibbs has a lot to prove though to take a roster spot from Hillman especially in the blocking department.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of CJ or D. Booker and Jano - Juwan Thompson figures to have the 4th safest spot on the RB/FB Roster - since he can be RB or a FB and plays special teams.

So Hillman - Bibbs and Gray - will be up for one or two spots.