• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kari Bibbs Article

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks George. Kapri Bibbs has the coaches impressed with his commitment this year. I'm rooting for him.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really rooting for Bibbs . . . . He fits what a "Denver Bronco" is all about - a tough, hard nosed over achiever who, when given the opportunity, shows that he'll do what it takes to get a win .... In the small sample we've seen, I think he's shown to be very good on kick/punt coverage too

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Bibbs has ever made a special teams tackle as a Bronco. Not what is going to keep him on the roster. But he has a chance at RB. You might be thinking of Juwan Thompson at RB/kickoff. He hasn't been great there either, but he made a few tackles his rookie year.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't shed a tear to see him get a roster spot over Ronnie Hillman.

Hillman came up huge last week of the year versus the Chargers. Nothing wrong with Hillman as a 2nd or 3rd RB. Could do a whole lot worse. Just don't get the hate from some Broncos fans on Hillman but how much some of you loved Montee Ball. Just curious. Peace.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hillman came up huge last week of the year versus the Chargers. Nothing wrong with Hillman as a 2nd or 3rd RB. Could do a whole lot worse. Just don't get the hate from some Broncos fans on Hillman but how much some of you loved Montee Ball. Just curious. Peace.

Right. I never said Hillman isn't worthy of a roster spot. If he is our #3 to CJ and Booker I will be content. Just saying Bibbs ahead of him wouldn't upset me in the least either. Just don't no more Hillman being depended on to start.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. I never said Hillman isn't worthy of a roster spot. If he is our #3 to CJ and Booker I will be content. Just saying Bibbs ahead of him wouldn't upset me in the least either. Just don't no more Hillman being depended on to start.

I guess. Peace.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Bibbs has ever made a special teams tackle as a Bronco. Not what is going to keep him on the roster. But he has a chance at RB. You might be thinking of Juwan Thompson at RB/kickoff. He hasn't been great there either, but he made a few tackles his rookie year.

DC, I am 100% sure - it was a preseason game ... I distinctly remember because that was when I came to the conclusion he was a human bowling ball

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hated the fact that we took Ball over Lacy, and I remember spending that draft night on KFFL with OC, and we both were baffled ... Like any Bronco fan though, we hoped for the best ..

Ball never jumped out on tape, and he had such high mileage coming out ..

Anyways, I really haven't seen a whole lotta love for Montee Ball, esp lately considering the last time he made the news was for abusing his girlfriend ..

That said, Hillman's performance in the postseason last year was predictably awful -

- 32 carries for 54 yards and a 1.7 average

- 5 carries for 0 yards in the SB

That's not good

But I think the real dislike for him comes from plays like the one in which he just watched that backwards pass fall to the ground and not even make an effort to fall on the ball ..

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Kapri Bibbs is the CJ understudy - Hillman is the speed back. Hillman really needs to catch the ball better as a receiver = and at least he is a 3rd down back.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look up Hillman's yards after contact and then you will understand. My daughter is an Aztec and I root for the Aztec's and had high hopes for Hillman, he has just never played up to his potential.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I personally liked both the Hillman and Ball picks, but not so much pleased with either since. Hillman would be fine to me as a 3rd RB just not a guy we depend on a lot.

As long as Anderson and Booker stay healthy we should be fine with him or Bibbs at #3.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see ?? see ??

. . and you wonder why there is a grammar target on your back ?!?!?

I only razz people on names. If you forget a period or your voicetext isn't quite smart enough, I forgive you... Because it happens to me, but I don't often butcher player names so it's the one thing I will get ya on. :dhd:

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called being a jerk - something that DC is exceptionally good at!

:thumb:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are looking for a genetic reason - blame Springstein for sowing his wild oats in Iowa back in the 80s.