• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kadeem Allen commits

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kadeem Allen, one of the top junior college players in the nation, has committed to Sean Miller and the Arizona Wildcats, he told ESPN.com on Monday.

Allen, a combo guard at Hutchinson Junior College, took an official visit to Tucson this past weekend.

"I chose Arizona because of the coaching staff, and also Arizona's offense is the right style of play for me," Allen said. "I love the campus in Tucson and the fans are incredible. I'm really excited to be an Arizona Wildcat."

The 6-foot-3, 185-pounder was a first-team junior college All-American as a freshman while spending the majority of his time playing shooting guard. He will likely see the brunt of his time at the point this season at Hutchinson, and will be able to play both spots at Arizona.

Allen, a native of Wilmington, N.C., is an athletic scoring guard who also received significant interest from Kansas and Cincinnati. Allen averaged 17 points and six rebounds last season and helped lead Hutchinson to a league title last season.

Allen will join an Arizona team in 2014-15 season that will likely have an all-senior backcourt of T.J. McConnell and Nick Johnson. He will have an opportunity to start the following year as a senior.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this move, see if he's a better PG or SG.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New name, Kadeem the dream

congrats. Now Kodi Justice can cover him.