• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Fields to the Steelers for a 6th round pick?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I am very curious. I have a sinking feeling that people are only excited about Williams because the media is trying to make him into a generational talent. Is it based on film or the media hype?

I dont watch cfb at all.....zero infact.

I have no idea if Caleb Williams is gonna be any good or not,no more than I know how much more better Fields is gonna get.....and yes I have all the confidence in the world in Caleb Williams.

I have as much confidence in him than you do with who the Giants are taking at 5......

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no idea if Caleb Williams is gonna be any good or not,no more than I know how much more better Fields is gonna get.....and yes I have all the confidence in the world in Caleb Williams.

I have as much confidence in him than you do with who the Giants are taking at 5......
WNY is a Bills fan.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why do I care about the New Jersey Giants?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How do you have confidence in him if you never watched him play?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen them all. I have a feeling other people haven't. Nobody brings up his fumble issues or how his improv skills went downward in 2023. Now, I blame this mostly on losing talent.
Yeah, it's hard to evaluate because he had to try and do too much by himself. Not sure on Williams, tbh. Maybe he'll be great, maybe just average. I hate it when the hype train projects these kids as "can't miss" and "generational talent". Too many variables involved in football like where they land and how well they are coached. I guess we will see how things go in Chitown.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I care about the New Jersey Giants?

Sorty,just seen NY and figured Giants.....my bad.
Tape Ive sern,all the ecperts serm to think.

And I would rather listen them than a bunch of us on a forum......and thats still not saying they are right either.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I am very curious. I have a sinking feeling that people are only excited about Williams because the media is trying to make him into a generational talent. Is it based on film or the media hype?
not me.
I base my opinion from day one at OU. I think his game has the best chance to translate to quality NFL QB.⁹

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all these haters cuz we getting the top QB in the draft. Your crow is coming haters.

I hope that's the LSU QB, because if the Bears pick Caleb Williams that would be a "crying" shame.
Caleb Williams is not tough enough for the NFL game.

Here he is crying to mama after a loss.

1710709290279.jpeg

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that's the LSU QB, because if the Bears pick Caleb Williams that would be a "crying" shame.
Caleb Williams is not tough enough for the NFL game.

Here he is crying to mama after a loss.

View attachment 357396
He’s not crying. He’s saying “Mama, we get the Lions twice a year yeeehaaaa”

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is going to hurt you because I know JF1’s ya boy. But after watching him play for the Bears for 3 years, I would bet heavily that any of the top rookie QB’s are a net plus over him…much less the top rated one.

The bar is so f*cking low at QB right now. Our QB position is improving in 2024 and we won 7 games despite how sh*tty QB was last season. Hard not to have confidence for the first time in a few seasons for us Bears fans.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to hurt you because I know JF1’s ya boy. But after watching him play for the Bears for 3 years, I would bet heavily that any of the top rookie QB’s are a net plus over him…much less the top rated one.

The bar is so f*cking low at QB right now. Our QB position is improving in 2024 and we won 7 games despite how sh*tty QB was last season. Hard not to have confidence for the first time in a few seasons for us Bears fans.
He isn’t my boy at all. I already said what his issues were and he might never fix those issues.
I would hope the top rookies are better than him bc all of them are projected top 3 in a very good QB class.
I think if I was a Bears fan I would be more worried about the development of QB’s more than anything. They either keep make horrible picks, suck at developing or surround the player or both.
Lets hope the same doesn’t happen with Caleb bc he is very talented.

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn’t my boy at all. I already said what his issues were and he might never fix those issues.
I would hope the top rookies are better than him bc all of them are projected top 3 in a very good QB class.
I think if I was a Bears fan I would be more worried about the development of QB’s more than anything. They either keep make horrible picks, suck at developing or surround the player or both.
I am a lifelong Notre Dame fan, but I wouldn't call Sam Hartman "my boy" either.

Honestly, I think the Bears would benefit if they went the Mahomes / Love / Goff route. Get a veteran QB. Allow the rookie to sit behind them for a year. The rookie earns his way to the starting position.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The past doesn't dictate the future....unless you're a Packers fan yaddling on about 1986 or some sh*t.

And like I said before, we've never really had the shot at the #1 pick with a QB that, at least in perception, stands above the rest. The future lies ahead...but I'm pretty confident that we're fielding a better offense than last season. Fields' production has been bust level. If Williams matches Fields' play, he's gone in a few years too.