• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just for the record......

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a time I should and could post ...... and a time I should back up... take a breath and shut up.....

This is one of those moments...

I see the trolls talking shit ...... Still wondering why the trolls havent been banned?

No worries a day or two to calm down ........ I wont make constant ignorant post Like people such as BJJ and Wfrye make CONSTANTLY (without a ban)

and it will be all good

;)

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a time I should and could post ...... and a time I should back up... take a breath and shut up.....

This is one of those moments...

I see the trolls talking shit ...... Still wondering why the trolls havent been banned?

No worries a day or two to calm down ........ I wont make constant ignorant post Like people such as BJJ and Wfrye make CONSTANTLY (without a ban)

and it will be all good

;)

There is a reason they never show an ounce of regret for any Cowboys loss, instead it's the opposite.
They spring to life after a Cowboys loss like weeds in the summer.

It's has nothing to do with the Cowboys, they are here for the sole reason to just say they were right.. about anything. That's why they cheer for failure, it gives the best odds.

We are here for the Cowboys, they are here to feed their insecurities.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason they never show an ounce of regret for any Cowboys loss, instead it's the opposite.
They spring to life after a Cowboys loss like weeds in the summer.

It's has nothing to do with the Cowboys, they are here for the sole reason to just say they were right.. about anything. That's why they cheer for failure, it gives the best odds.

We are here for the Cowboys, they are here to feed their insecurities.

People like that are not true fans of the cowboys, that's why they only come in after loses to spew their BS. If and when the Cowboys ever do get it together and start winning, you will not see these trolls again.