• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jones May Not Have Cheated

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana White hints that Jon Jones' positive doping test may be overturned
UFC president Dana White went on the Jim Rome Show on Tuesday and explained that it now appears as if Jones' positive drug test was not from the substance originally reported.

"Well, it's coming back now that it looks like he did not take the supplement that everybody thought he took," White told Rome. "We'll see how this thing plays out."

The Nevada State Athletic Commission said in July that Jones had tested positive for Hydroxy-clomiphene and Letrozole metabolite, two estrogen blockers that are often used after a steroid cycle. Now, according to White, it seems as though it's something else that caused the positive test, not the supplement people originally thought, which could be good for Jones.

"It's looking like Jon Jones did not take the drug everybody thought he took," said White. "It looks like it's something else. I'll let this thing play out and if that's true and that's what USADA and the Nevada State Athletic Commission say happened, it could look good for Jon Jones."

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope he didnt because I cant stand that belt on Cormier and Jones might be the only guy to take it away from him.