• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joakim Noah recruits Carmelo Anthony to join Bulls

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,618.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joakim Noah wants to win a ring. To help him achieve that goal, he wants Carmelo Anthony on the Chicago Bulls.

That's why Noah, Chicago's center, approached Anthony over All-Star Weekend last month about joining the Bulls, according to sources with knowledge of the conversation.

The sources said Noah told Anthony something to this effect: You can go to Los Angeles, but if you really want a ring, if you really want your legacy to be about winning, you should come to Chicago.

Anthony responded by telling Noah that he admires how hard the Bulls play and how hungry they are. Anthony also told Noah, according to the sources, that Derrick Rose is his son's favorite player.

Source: ESPN Chicago

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose also said he wouldn't mind having Anthony,

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we would have to do is Cut Boozer and trade either Dunleavy or Gibson.

Imagine

C- Noah
PF-Gibson
SF-Anthony
SG-Butler
PG-Rose

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is, LaLa is not going to allow carmello to leave 30 million dollars on the table, so it will probably end up being a sign and trade to get him more money. Thats more than half your cap for rose and anthony. Butler is gonna need to get paid in the area of 4-6 million, noah is making 12-13.

I just dont know if Thibbs will be part of the sign and trade. Really doubt carmello is gonna buy in to be a defender.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is, LaLa is not going to allow carmello to leave 30 million dollars on the table, so it will probably end up being a sign and trade to get him more money. Thats more than half your cap for rose and anthony. Butler is gonna need to get paid in the area of 4-6 million, noah is making 12-13.

I just dont know if Thibbs will be part of the sign and trade. Really doubt carmello is gonna buy in to be a defender.

ok if it a sign and trade then Trade Boozer(expiring contract), Dunleavy and Hinrich(DJ is better) and give them a 1st rd pick. Money would match up.

I agree I don't see him leaving the money on the table. I think in the end he stays in NY or goes to LA if he does leave the money.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok if it a sign and trade then Trade Boozer(expiring contract), Dunleavy and Hinrich(DJ is better) and give them a 1st rd pick. Money would match up.

I agree I don't see him leaving the money on the table. I think in the end he stays in NY or goes to LA if he does leave the money.

Both kirk and DJ are free agents, and the way Augustin has played, leading this team in scoring since Deng left, he is gonna get an offer of more than the bulls are willing to pay. Most sign and traded are just involving draft picks, so it would probably be that next to useless Charolette pick and the second round picks we got for deng. Those are picks we are gonna need because you know Reinsdork is not gonna approve getting any of carmellos friends to play here, unless they are coming for the exemptions.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ can be part of the sign and trade. Knicks need a PG.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that when Joakims all defensive team bonus kicks in it puts the bulls back over the cap and that MLE will drop back to 3 million not 5. Probably why they were trying to deal kirk before the deadline.