• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Haslett Sucks

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he called a great game last Monday night against Dallas, so he blitz Tony Romo but today he plays zone and doesn't blitz Teddy Bridgewater who's been shaky this year SMDH..I hope we fire his ass and also before halftime we are up 10-0 why is RG3 throwing before halftime?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lousy game by the defense

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lousy game by the defense

The defense played well in spurts today Dad. So did the offense. This was a complete team loss. Bad play by the offense, bad play by the defense and bad play calling by both Gruden and Haslett lead to this loss. We just can't seem to put it all together against a very average team in Minnesota.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We scored a pretty fair amount of points against what is supposed to be a good D.

I really don't understand what Haz was doing defensively. The D played a very good first half and almost shut them out until the pick. Norv made adjustments that Haz never countered. Scouting reports say Bridgewater struggles under pressure, we weren't getting there with 4 so why not blitz. I have been watching Haz's D for 5 years and they suck when playing zone we kept going back to the zone.

Gruden was asked if Hatcher was hurt and he said "no we played Bowen more because he is better against the run." Bowen was getting blown up time and again. You know you aren't going to get pressure from Bowen.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy was Joe Montana vs Haslett.
I'm so glad Fox kept showing Has. Maybe they were waiting for him to grow a pair and start blitzing more?
Not our Jim Haslett. He loves blitzing Romo, but not Rookie Quarterbacks with struggling offensive lines. Nonononono.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Haslett's refusal to blitz Bridgewater was probably the most confusing thing about the game. I mean, Sunday, you blitzed Romo and he was like a deer in headlights. However, you decided not to blitz a rookie and force him to try to make plays under pressure is very puzzling to me. :scratch: