• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeudy to Cleveland

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Amari Cooper around should help Jeudy grow up, but I don't think Jeudy handled his time in Denver very well or gave it his all so I can't really root for the guy.

I think everyone is frustrated in Denver. Fans, players, coaches... I think it is good for a lot of these guys to have a change in their career. Get out of the mental frustration and start fresh. At times Jeudy has shown immaturity but I am a little understanding of that given the losing culture Denver has dealt with the past several years. I don't think Jeudy has done anything that warrants rooting against him. His little twitter feuds with Stink could be handled different but I also think Stink shows his immaturity in instigating/poking at Jeudy. As a past leader and supporter/radio guy, not his best look given his age and role.

As much as it sucks to lose Simmons, I am sort of happy for him at the same time to get out. I think Denver and their players really need a divorce to flip this.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stink is doing his job (get clicks) and Jeudy took the bait............ Not rooting against Jeudy but won't root for him the way I will with Simmons. It is kind of shocking Jeudy got the contract he did while Simmons is still on the street but positions matter.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone is frustrated in Denver. Fans, players, coaches... I think it is good for a lot of these guys to have a change in their career. Get out of the mental frustration and start fresh. At times Jeudy has shown immaturity but I am a little understanding of that given the losing culture Denver has dealt with the past several years. I don't think Jeudy has done anything that warrants rooting against him. His little twitter feuds with Stink could be handled different but I also think Stink shows his immaturity in instigating/poking at Jeudy. As a past leader and supporter/radio guy, not his best look given his age and role.

As much as it sucks to lose Simmons, I am sort of happy for him at the same time to get out. I think Denver and their players really need a divorce to flip this.
What put me off regarding Jeudy was his public / social media campaign in favor of the Broncos landing DeShaun Watson at a time when Drew Lock was just starting out but having some success .. You don't do that to the guy who is throwing you the ball, esp when, at that time, Jeudy was seemingly dropping more of Lock's passes than he was catching ..

Jeudy never recovered from that in my eyes .... He's got his wish now though ... and since football is all about rooting for or against in one way or another, I'm really rooting against Cleveland and their highly unlikable WR - QB tandem

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stink is doing his job (get clicks) and Jeudy took the bait............ Not rooting against Jeudy but won't root for him the way I will with Simmons. It is kind of shocking Jeudy got the contract he did while Simmons is still on the street but positions matter.

Is that his job though? Don't think so.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in a world where people root against each other and root for each other to fail. Sad, IMO.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in a world where people root against each other and root for each other to fail. Sad, IMO.
You were not rooting against KC in the Super Bowl ?? ...

Was it wrong for Giants fans to root against Scott Norwood when he lined up for that FG ??

Is not rooting FOR a team or player in essence rooting AGAINST another team or player ??

The flipside is that this "everyone gets a participation medal" in today's world is destroying our society ....

Of course we are rooting for and against certain teams and players in the NFL ..

What is concerning and "sad" is how a guy like DeShaun Watson - who has admitted to sexual assault and some very disrespectful behavior - is cheered for and put on a pedestal just because he can ( at one point in his career ) run and throw a ball ..

And that goes double for Tyreek Hill

Tyreek Hill, DeShaun Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Travis Kelce, etc etc don't care if Lucas in NJ says "YES" when they fail to successfully execute a play .. They really don't ...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At moments like this I am tempted to say - everything is connected, but nothing works.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were not rooting against KC in the Super Bowl ?? ...

Was it wrong for Giants fans to root against Scott Norwood when he lined up for that FG ??

Is not rooting FOR a team or player in essence rooting AGAINST another team or player ??

The flipside is that this "everyone gets a participation medal" in today's world is destroying our society ....

Of course we are rooting for and against certain teams and players in the NFL ..

What is concerning and "sad" is how a guy like DeShaun Watson - who has admitted to sexual assault and some very disrespectful behavior - is cheered for and put on a pedestal just because he can ( at one point in his career ) run and throw a ball ..

And that goes double for Tyreek Hill

Tyreek Hill, DeShaun Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Travis Kelce, etc etc don't care if Lucas in NJ says "YES" when they fail to successfully execute a play .. They really don't ...

Rooting against a team to lose is way different then losing for a player to fail only because he was a former player on your team that didn't work out. What is the point in rooting for a tie? I can't root for the 49ers and Chiefs to both win but I can root for Jerry Jeudy and Mevin Gordon to both succeed. Just saying! We all have our reasons and sometimes players give me a good reason to not root for them... Jeudy has his immaturity issues we have witnesses but nothing big enough to root for me to wish the guys fails. I will leave it at that.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rooting against a team to lose is way different then losing for a player to fail only because he was a former player on your team that didn't work out. What is the point in rooting for a tie? I can't root for the 49ers and Chiefs to both win but I can root for Jerry Jeudy and Mevin Gordon to both succeed. Just saying! We all have our reasons and sometimes players give me a good reason to not root for them... Jeudy has his immaturity issues we have witnesses but nothing big enough to root for me to wish the guys fails. I will leave it at that.
How about Eddie Kennison ??

It was hard to root for him, right ??

On the other hand, I loved Shannon Sharpe, and one of the most difficult and conflicting moments for me as a Bronco fan was when Shannon Sharpe ran right down the sideline, past Mike Shanahan, en route to a Ravens TD (( the Gus Frerotte playoff game .. ))

I cheered as Sharpe scored

I suppose we all have different thresholds ... I tend to shun a player once they leave ...

Exceptions have been Sharpe, Royce Freeman, Drew Lock and .. hmmm ... It's in the manner in which they leave, too

And odd aside - I tend to remain friends with my ex s

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Kennison was impossible to root for after what he did/said. He deserved the hate from fans.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't just Stink Jeudy had beefs with. Philip Lindsey, Rod Smith, Steve Smith Jr, Shannon Sharpe.............. The pattern is Jeudy's attitude not Stink's. So glad he is gone!

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I think we all may agree on - landing Josh Reynolds is something positive, and he's a WR to be enthused about

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't just Stink Jeudy had beefs with. Philip Lindsey, Rod Smith, Steve Smith Jr, Shannon Sharpe.............. The pattern is Jeudy's attitude not Stink's. So glad he is gone!

I don’t care how many people you can name, what my point is, is that these are former professional players poking at Jerry in a time he is at his worst. That to me is what’s wrong with society right now. You will never change what I think in this matter. No matter how many people are doing it. I don’t see it as helpful.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also - I'd say Josh Reynolds is showing some faith in the Denver Broncos that they will have a guy who can throw him the ball.