• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jerry's most recent comments....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baloney, it's just more apologies. This D line still has Hatcher and Ware, their best two DLmen, and still play like crap and get hosed. I live in the real world with the rest of the world, not the make believe SportsHoopla dream world of Marinelli and Romo are the greatest thing since sliced bread, regardless of their pathetic performances on the field ? lol. Funny how only certain love-child prodigies get a free pass in this lovefest. Delusional at best.
who exactly is excusing Romo from any blame for our last loss? Havent seen anyone do that. people here are just capable of talking about more than just romo here, & they are correct. the coaches were the biggest blame.
Lets just for a minute say you are correct about Romo choking. Well with a 23 pt lead & passing all the time & never running even though the packers hadnt proven they could even slow the run down. That is the coaches putting Romo in a position to have to make plays at the end of the game. So even if you use your own logic. You would have to blame the coaches for having the Cowboys even in the situation where they had to come from behind. Giving blame to the coaches isnt saying Romo has no blame. Just some of the more intelligent posters on here can talk about more than just Romo & Ware. You know...... without tunnel vision.

There is no doubt Romo screwed up last week. havent seen a single poster dispute this. Bottom line is he should have never beeen in that position to begin with. The Cowboys owned that game. Then the 2nd half after adjustments. The Cowboys got outcoached. Simple as that.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this however, Garrett and Jerry deserves everything that is coming to them not only now, but in the future. Continuing to enable overrated players by turning away from their poor performances by just providing more excuses, and by just saying how great they were in the past with total immunity, while refusing to hold them accountable, will be the nail that seals this coffin for sure. Deflection is all about what this team and fanbase has become now.

Last edited by a moderator:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we probably finish .500 this season, coaching staff comes back next year, similar results, probably worse, Jerry cleans house and brings in a real head coach. That coach will help clean up a bunch of the mess, draft well and put the team in a good position to win at which time he and Jerry will start to butt heads with the coach eventually "resigning" and Jerry replacing him with a Dave Campo/Wade Phillips type yes man.

never happen, JJ will continue to make the bad decisions he's famous for and if he fires Garrett he'll bring in another ass kisser who will support all of JJ's decisions. this team will never be better than 9-7 team and make the playoffs once every 4 or 5 years as long as he makes the decisions

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a good GM recognizes that the offense only a small portion of the issues this team has and cleans house on the defense side and starts building the kind of defense the Cowboys use to be famous for. i keep Ware, Lee and Carr and a couple of others and then sign some free agent D-linemen and draft almost nothing defense the next 2 season except for a couple of OG's

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baloney, it's just more apologies. This D line still has Hatcher and Ware, their best two DLmen, and still play like crap and get hosed. I live in the real world with the rest of the world, not the make believe SportsHoopla dream world of Marinelli and Romo are the greatest thing since sliced bread, regardless of their pathetic performances on the field ? lol. Funny how only certain love-child prodigies get a free pass in this lovefest. Delusional at best.

Yeah because we all know a D-line is made up of only two players.:rollseyes: Also Ware has missed time along with Hatcher.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a good GM recognizes that the offense only a small portion of the issues this team has and cleans house on the defense side and starts building the kind of defense the Cowboys use to be famous for. i keep Ware, Lee and Carr and a couple of others and then sign some free agent D-linemen and draft almost nothing defense the next 2 season except for a couple of OG's
I dont know the Salary Cap ramifications but all things equal. If I had to choose to keep Hatcher or Ware at this stage in their careers. I would keep Hatcher. Keeping Carr to me means we start playing more man to man. If we wont, then no need to keep him either.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I almost forgot....that and a "play not to lose" mentality by running out clock and kneeling down on your knees, praying to the heavenly Gods above that the clock will bet their opponents, and this God awful defense and poor decision-making QB that can't convert on a 3rd down to save his life, will get you beat ?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because we all know a D-line is made up of only two players.:rollseyes: Also Ware has missed time along with Hatcher.

Hasn't Selvie played a lot also this season?? So let me get this straight...this D fucking sucks because they don't have Spencer??

Wake up dude, most of those players added depth and rotation.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn your a laker fan too. Man am I screwed LOL

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't Selvie played a lot also this season?? So let me get this straight...this D fucking sucks because they don't have Spencer??

Yes Selvie played, along with 18 others. Say what you want about Spencer, but he would have made this line better. Almost everyone on this line has had some kind of injury and missed time, hard to get things together when there's different guys in the lineup week in and week out.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the ticket...this team should just start running the ball on every down whenever they go up by three TDs starting from the start of the second half ?? Pussyball 101 to protect your limp dick QB that can't convert on a 3rd down, and your whimpering bitch-slapped D that can't even get one stop in the last two quarters of any game ?

Don't know why I am surprised, as this would be the norm here with this crowd (soft) and has completely forgetten about stepping on a team's throat when you have them down?

....and I thought Texans were tough? lol. Guess things haved changed a lot down there. A win is a win when your fighting for some respect??

Last edited by a moderator:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the ticket...this team should just start running the ball on every down whenever they go up by three TDs starting from the start of the second half ?? Pussyball 101 to protect your limp dick QB that can't convert on a 3rd down, and your whimpering bitch-slapped D that can't even get one stop in the last two quarters of any game ?

Don't know why I am surprised, as this would be the norm here with this crowd (soft) and has completely forgetten about stepping on a team's throat when you have them down?

....and I thought Texans were tough? lol. Guess things haved changed a lot down there. A win is a win when your fighting for some respect??

Pussy ball 101 huh?? Is that what you called the Cowboys of the 90's?, because that exactly what they did. Get a 2 or 3 TD lead, and it was Emmitt, Emmitt, and more Emmitt.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry flew under the radar for years as the worst owner in the NFL...only because Al Davis was still alive. Since Al died... Jerry's ineptness has become more obvious.

And sure, someone will bring up all the success from back in the glory days... but that has no bearing on the last 5-10 years.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry can't predict how a player will end up ... but he can control what he does with them once we know their issues...

Romo chokes and can't be trusted to lead a deep playoff run.....turning over your D coordinator only sets the team back... continually picking up pre-madona players like Owens and his little sister Dez thinking you can control them, etc...

Those are all on Jerry...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah gave romo permission to audible whenever he wants. Jerrah also said that romo made the correct choice. This really shows that romo and jerrah have very low football iq. Everyone in america knows we should have run to try and kill clock. Jerrah needs to stay off the bottle. It is sad that we are stuck with the dumbest qb and owner in the nfl

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel bad for players who are mature and for the most part professional like Witten. He deserves better...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I would remind everyone that we traded up for claiborne whom is not much better than billy cannon jr

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dear God. You claim to be a Cowboy fan and the only player you see out from the preseason plan is Spencer?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes Selvie has played good. He has been one of the 2013 better DLmen. But truth is he's still s 2nd string emergency starter. The amount of injuries the DL has had does give Marinelli some leeway.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I almost forgot....that and a "play not to lose" mentality by running out clock and kneeling down on your knees, praying to the heavenly Gods above that the clock will bet their opponents, and this God awful defense and poor decision-making QB that can't convert on a 3rd down to save his life, will get you beat ?

How the FUCK is it playing not to lose with the way Murray was running? Admit troll boy, you didn't watch the game. Did you fuck face.