• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jermaine Mitchell

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's a 28 year old career minor leaguer. So maybe he's not a prospect any more but I think he would be a decent call up to help Mayberry fill in for Revere for a couple months. He plays center field, has a high obp in his minor league career and would keep Amaro from making some bad trade for someone who may or may not play better than Mayberry for a couple months. Mitchell is left handed so you'd still let Mayberry start all the games against lefties, but let Mitchell start some of the games against right handers. Then you'd still have Mayberry available to fill in for Young or whoever and to be a good bat against lh pitchers.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oops, never mind. They released him a couple weeks ago so Tyson Gillies could hit .160 for the AAA team.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was going to mention him the other month. i remember we were talking about him during ST.. and how he never got a real shot anywhere. he went on to do the same thing with lehigh. ok obp, decent extra base power. seemed like a good, energetic guy. i didn't even know they released him though. i never understand why you don't give these guys a small window to show if they can do anything. how the hell else are you going to find out?

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Odd, his career numbers weren't bad at times. You would have thought that one of the organizations would have called him up at some point during his time in the minors.