• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay Cutler's week...

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay didn't play that well against the 49ers... He didn't look right all day. As the resident Cutler Strap Holder (*as I'm told) I feel I needed to point out the following:

1. Jay has brand new baby... just over a week old. (or something like that?)
2. Jay's brother-in-law... Kristen's brother. Has been reported missing by police. More to the story...goes like this: He was recently arrested and spend a few nights in jail for threatening someone?... police were called and he admitted he owned a shotgun. Bonded out of jail *recently (not sure if that meant last week or last month?) last Saturday night/early Sunday morning his car was found with the air bag deployed, his cell phone and wallet still in the car and him simply gone??? I'm drawing a blank on the town it was found in, but 100's of miles away from his home in California.
3. He was placed on the injury report with an "Illness" on Friday. And wasn't available for full participation in practice.

No matter what you think of Jay Cutler the football player- That's a lot to take on in a week. You add in the Thanksgiving holidays...and well it just a lot. Excuse? Reason? Whatever you want to call it... it would be difficult for any of us to do our jobs with all that going on in such a short time. And I know I for one would be taking a few days off to deal with all that. And support my wife and family.

No sympathy for Jay Cutler? No compassion for your fellow man?
Thoughts?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave sympathy and compassion in the other thread, some reason you needed to start another one?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave sympathy and compassion in the other thread, some reason you needed to start another one?
And... that's what I would expect from you...just another idiot.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And... that's what I would expect from you...just another idiot.

And just what I expect from you, someone brings up a good point and you make it your own.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just what I expect from you, someone brings up a good point and you make it your own.
What the fuck are you talking about? You barley mentioned anything- I talked about his brother-in-law after news broke this morning. You're the worst, dude. simply the worst.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News broke yesterday morning.

News came out this morning that Kristens brother Michael has been missing since Thanksgiving in Colorado. There was evidence that his car hit a huge rock on the highway but no one has come forward to picking him up to help him or take him to a hospital so he is missing..

I know my diabetes management comments Cutlers first years here, even though they are meant to cut the guy slack are seen as jabs here, there seemed to be an even more evident disconnect with Jay in the post game last night, then this brother in law news surfaced. As much as I do not like the football player, you gotta admit that Cutler appears to be a strong family man. (well, even though he wont vaccinate his children, but think thats his wifes call) so maybe it played into the game, I mean, how could it not?

Barely said anything?

You got the scoop Joey, be careful or they are gonna move you to the back of the ass kissing line.

Lets let this thread die now. You just keep :nutswing:

:faint:

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always about you, right AI? I felt the whole story deserved a full thread... You just posted to piss on that? What a dbag you are.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate cutler. In fact, I hope his brother in law is fine, but he sucked last game. I think he will suck whenever we need him most, but that's not to say I hate him. He gives it his all and that is all you can ask. How can you hate that? I just think we need another QB before we have a shot at winning a super bowl.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Thanksgiving Holidays"???

Lol... WTF?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutty had a off night, no biggie it happens. I still want a rookie QB next year to sit and learn. I can deal with Jay a few more years if we have a young guy in waiting.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they just found his wifes brothers body and didnt have full details but appears he is dead

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they just found his wifes brothers body and didnt have full details but appears he is dead

Kristen gave the story to E! Online

Michael Cavallari, the brother of reality television star Kristin Cavallari and brother-in-law of Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, has died.

He was found dead three days after being reported missing, Kristin said in a statement to E! Online Wednesday.

“We want to thank everyone for their love, support and prayers during this very difficult time,” according to Kristin. “We have just been informed by the authorities my brother’s body has been found. This is a very painful time and we are still processing it all. We kindly ask everyone please respect our privacy during our time of grieving.”

A Utah medical examiner’s spokesperson confirmed the deceased’s sister’s statement.
“I can confirm that a body was found and transported to the medical examiner’s office in Salt Lake City.”

Michael’s vehicle was found abandoned on a Utah Interstate on Nov. 27, five days after he had been arrested in California on charges of making threats to an unnamed woman.

Kristin Cavallari, who just gave birth to her and Cutler’s third child, previously lived in both Winnetka and Lake Forest with the Bears quarterback.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft...E! Online!? That was after YOU proof-read it tho, right?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft...E! Online!? That was after YOU proof-read it tho, right?

Then she posted on instagram after asking to respect their privacy.