• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jason Kidd Fined 50K For Trying To Cheat

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, the refs didnt know it was a fake spill.

Doesn't matter - anytime one of them does something to delay the game, they can make that call. The ref's in this case didn't care and were kind of stupid, so they didn't make it an issue. The fact that D'antoni was yelling tells it all

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref's weren't paying attention like they should have - It's funny how everyone that hates the Lakers is laughing about it for the most part, but most of you in here have lost track that could have won the game for the Nets. I really don't think that would have been fair

Well i'm not a Laker hater at all, by any means. Was laughing at the fact that I guess he thought he would get away with it.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter - anytime one of them does something to delay the game, they can make that call. The ref's in this case didn't care and were kind of stupid, so they didn't make it an issue. The fact that D'antoni was yelling tells it all

No disrespect, but do you know how stupid this sound? Since when did the refs give delay of games to accidents that happen on the court? (I know kidd did this on purpose but the refs didnt know that until after the game)

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disrespect, but do you know how stupid this sound? Since when did the refs give delay of games to accidents that happen on the court? (I know kidd did this on purpose but the refs didnt know that until after the game)

Oh please - everyone but the refs knew it - do you know how stupid that makes them look. I understand the others being okay with this - they hate the Lakers and they approve of cheating if the Lakers will get the loss, but I can guarantee you that the same ones saying it was creative to use that shit, would be bitching and moaning like dogs in heat if that was their team in the playoffs that lost a game because of it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have seen the refs give delay of game technicals for far less then that - so don't tell me that shit

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please - everyone but the refs knew it - do you know how stupid that makes them look. I understand the others being okay with this - they hate the Lakers and they approve of cheating if the Lakers will get the loss, but I can guarantee you that the same ones saying it was creative to use that shit, would be bitching and moaning like dogs in heat if that was their team in the playoffs that lost a game because of it.

The refs cant go by being suspicious, they need proof to make a decision. What if kidd really dropped it on accident but the refs thought it was fake and called delay of game, then the refs would of got in trouble from their boss.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i'm not a Laker hater at all, by any means. Was laughing at the fact that I guess he thought he would get away with it.

That I understand - I was referring to the Lakers haters in here that was calling it smart and creative - atleast until it happens to their team. There are many of them in here

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's old school gamesmanship to cheat?

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'. So the guy tried to get a timeout he didn't have. Oh well. There's are alot worse ways to try and "cheat".

He didn't interrupt play or do it as a Lakers player was going by with the ball, he tried to get an extra timeout. So yes, old school gamesmanship.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I understand - I was referring to the Lakers haters in here that was calling it smart and creative - atleast until it happens to their team. There are many of them in here

Oh believe me I know, i'm a Bulls fan, we get a ton of hate on here lol And any fan would be pissed had it happened to them and they went on to lose the game.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ref's weren't paying attention like they should have - It's funny how everyone that hates the Lakers is laughing about it for the most part, but most of you in here have lost track that could have won the game for the Nets. I really don't think that would have been fair

It's not just people that hate the Lakers. There are Lakers fans on here that think it's funny too.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh believe me I know, i'm a Bulls fan, we get a ton of hate on here lol And any fan would be pissed had it happened to them and they went on to lose the game.

That's what I'm saying - look how pissed they got in here a few years ago when Andrew Bynum did that little love tap that he got suspended for:laugh3:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'antoni wasn't laughing

Of course not. He's the coach and it was during the game. I'll bet anything that he was laughing about it later.

Besides, if it would have cost the Lakers the game, it would have been their own fault, they blew a freakin' 27 point lead.