• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

James Conner

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree with you more, BUT this is the NFL and someone will over pay for this jackass:L

Ok, you got me......

A SMART coach or owner would want to negotiate his fate themselves.......

:thumb:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see i was semi right

Never said you were wrong.
But he also said he brought something of a cold back with him.
To which I told him go to the doctor he might be turning into a zombie, and if he starts craving flesh GTFO....
My insurance doesn't cover zombie bites.

Now put new batteries in your clock and keep up dammit.

:lol::suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said you were wrong.
But he also said he brought something of a child back with him.
To which I told him go to the doctor he might be turning into a zombie, and if he starts craving flesh GTFO....
My insurance doesn't cover zombie bites.

Now out new batteries in your clock and keep up dammit.

:lol::suds:
ha im trying. BTW @FaCe-LeE-uS sadly not playing conner on draft kings was slightly the right play, that lineup KILLED today

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side note, i keep watching all these kickers on other teams, you know make kicks.......its crazy

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, then, things we've established today:

1. Conner is a bad ass, and we all just hope Bell stays away.

2. Ben still hasn't been able to hit the deep ball, which worries me.

3. Washington caught a few passes, but still just doesn't seem to be in sync with Ben.

4. Boswell seems to have some mental issues or something. He was money last year, and has issues now.

5. Face caught an infectious disease in Asia, and will be a zombie soon. Bye, Face, good luck, we all liked you and will mourn this development. However, if you infect @ATL96Steeler , @Psych-Ward and @SteelersPride , we'll all be pissed, so get better.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3. Washington caught a few passes, but still just doesn't seem to be in sync with Ben.

4. Boswell seems to have some mental issues or something. He was money last year, and has issues now.

5. Face caught an infectious disease in Asia, and will be a zombie soon. Bye, Face, good luck, we all liked you and will mourn this development. However, if you infect @ATL96Steeler , @Psych-Ward and @SteelersPride , we'll all be pissed, so get better.
i agree. few more points

as @FaCe-LeE-uS our ability to get pressure on d is key, and were inconsistent. Its the one thing that covers up our secondary deficiencies.

i thought washington looked ok, showed some nice hands, didnt seem to have many targets, but when he did he was ok.

We need kicking changes both of them IMO

and conner is unreal

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the outside I see. Bell is just ruining his value. Go Conner

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i agree. few more points

as @FaCe-LeE-uS our ability to get pressure on d is key, and were inconsistent. Its the one thing that covers up our secondary deficiencies.

i thought washington looked ok, showed some nice hands, didnt seem to have many targets, but when he did he was ok.

We need kicking changes both of them IMO

and conner is unreal

@FaCe-LeE-uS maybe turning zombie but we'll just do the walking dead thing with him.....
Pour liquid lead over him and chain him to the fence.

Jordan Berry has been an issue for 2 years, yes Boz just got that big contract but kickers IMO......
Who cares, we have bigger issues, like dumbass Dupree and the secondary giving away 20 - 30 yards a play.

Le'Moe Bell can go fuck himself, tired of hearing about him.

Ben is just getting old.....like the run he had....his body knew better, his pride said fuck you, I can do this....end result he sat on the ground saying to himself, what the fuck was I thinking.....