• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jameis Winston

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all this Winston talk on this thread.. CARR > Winston!! The Raiders and the Fans are VERY happy with CARR!! Man he LOOKS good so far!! His poise is unreal, again so far.. Has ever in the history of football, has a rookie QB faced so many top rated Ds?? Those Ds just keep coming game after game!! Props to his OL for only given up 3 sacks so far this year!! Oh his lighting cannon release has something to do with it, but the OL gets most of the credit!! HOPEFULLY he says healthy ALL year to keep facing those monster Ds!! By next year he will be a seasoned VET!! AND SHRED WEAK Ds!! Keep him CLEAN Raider OL!! And keep catching those crazy passes he throws you guys Raider WRs!! We building this BABY!!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all this Winston talk on this thread.. CARR > Winston!! The Raiders and the Fans are VERY happy with CARR!! Man he LOOKS good so far!! His poise is unreal, again so far.. Has ever in the history of football, has a rookie QB faced so many top rated Ds?? Those Ds just keep coming game after game!! Props to his OL for only given up 3 sacks so far this year!! Oh his lighting cannon release has something to do with it, but the OL gets most of the credit!! HOPEFULLY he says healthy ALL year to keep facing those monster Ds!! By next year he will be a seasoned VET!! AND SHRED WEAK Ds!! Keep him CLEAN Raider OL!! And keep catching those crazy passes he throws you guys Raider WRs!! We building this BABY!!

I respect your thoughts in this thread, but man, that was pretty rough to read my friend. Best of luck to the Raiders and their fans.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash, im a little rough around the edges.. But i am who i am, and i love being who i am.. Im the Ruff Rider, and i take them all on.. Wink Wink Bro........... Good thread Crash, everybody got their say.. Good luck in all the games you play but 2..