• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jaguars need to be sold.....

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the shit show in Jacksonville continues :

Yannick Ngakoue and Jaguars co-owner Tony Khan exchange jabs on Twitter

When is the league going to step in and fix this poor franchise?

Kahn was allowed to buy into the billionaires club so it will be tough to get the votes to boot him over interaction with one of his own players... as shitty as it may have been.

Not that I equate large markets with being good and small markets being bad, but I've been to BUF, one of the smaller NFL markets aside from GB...I can say with confidence JAX is the worst NFL city in the US. If they get rid of Kahn they would need to allow the new owner to move the team. There's a small base of true Jags fans that have supported the team thru most of the downturn, but JAX is a CFB town first and foremost.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady really did fuck Jacksonville, LA and Atlanta into meltdowns. Good lord.

Some, yes, but I wouldn't give Brady that much credit on the ATL meltdown...a lot of that happened while he was on the sidelines and should be attributed to Shanahan (who literally took the SF job and never faced the local media) and Dan Quinn.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady really did fuck Jacksonville, LA and Atlanta into meltdowns. Good lord.

I'll add the Colts to that list. The Colts were always a tough out for most teams but Brady and company had their number in big games.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some, yes, but I wouldn't give Brady that much credit on the ATL meltdown...a lot of that happened while he was on the sidelines and should be attributed to Shanahan (who literally took the SF job and never faced the local media) and Dan Quinn.
I mean in the seasons after. Losing seasons, teams blowing up etc.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean in the seasons after. Losing seasons, teams blowing up etc.

Oh...in that case...yes. The Falcons did make the playoffs the follow season after losing that SB, but have since whiffed back to back years.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are being fair, Yannick is the one looking like an asshat here.

Be that as it may, an owner should not be publically engaging with a player like this.

If Shahid Kahn doesn't sell the team and his son inherits it, you're looking at the next trainwreck ownership created by nepotism. The new Jim Irsay.