• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Preseason but...

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah! Peterson got Crabtree'd ! How idiotic! I hope the guy makes a few catches based on what they pay him! In case you believe in THE LOCKDOWN CORNER, Its make believe, smart guy!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah! Peterson got Crabtree'd ! How idiotic! I hope the guy makes a few catches based on what they pay him! In case you believe in THE LOCKDOWN CORNER, Its make believe, smart guy!
Exactly. Stupid people say stupid things as is the case with Breaker. We got another Tiger that I think is going to be a stud, Kevin Minter. He is a big-time thumper.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Stupid people say stupid things as is the case with Breaker. We got another Tiger that I think is going to be a stud, Kevin Minter. He is a big-time thumper.

I am obviously a big supporter of Peterson and the jury is still out on mathieu( he was burned several times last game) but I see Kevin minter as a future pro-bowler! The only question is how much playing time will he get?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am obviously a big supporter of Peterson and the jury is still out on mathieu( he was burned several times last game) but I see Kevin minter as a future pro-bowler! The only question is how much playing time will he get?
He was caught out of position a couple of times, but he was always around the ball. He had 7 tackles on the day which isn't bad for his starting debut. Still he has a long way to go. I think he will get more comfortable with more reps and grow into the position. i am excited about his potential.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was caught out of position a couple of times, but he was always around the ball. He had 7 tackles on the day which isn't bad for his starting debut. Still he has a long way to go. I think he will get more comfortable with more reps and grow into the position. i am excited about his potential.

He is a work in progress. He's not going to be a starter day one, but I think he can develop into a contributing member of the Cardinals, which is what you'd like any Rookie 3rd Rounder to be. I think that we should actually get really nice 2013 contributions from the first 3 rounds of the Cardinals 2013 Draft class. I love what I see out of Cooper, he looks like he will be the best offensive lineman we've seen in Arizona for quite some time.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a work in progress. He's not going to be a starter day one, but I think he can develop into a contributing member of the Cardinals, which is what you'd like any Rookie 3rd Rounder to be. I think that we should actually get really nice 2013 contributions from the first 3 rounds of the Cardinals 2013 Draft class. I love what I see out of Cooper, he looks like he will be the best offensive lineman we've seen in Arizona for quite some time.
Couldn't agree more. :agree:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Completely agree!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fucking excited to see this defense in its full force. Especially after D-Wash comes back from his suspension. If our offense can go on some time consuming drives and keep this D rested, we can definitely make some noise out there.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fucking excited to see this defense in its full force. Especially after D-Wash comes back from his suspension. If our offense can go on some time consuming drives and keep this D rested, we can definitely make some noise out there.

agreed, our defense looks really solid.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say I am more excited about our red zone D than anything. Green Bay & Dallas got some big "chunk" plays against us between the 20's. Once teams get in the red zone, we are lights out.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that so far, your D looks stellar. The question is will it transfer over to the regular season and is it deep enough to handle the inevitable injuries that tend to creep up as the season moves on.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that so far, your D looks stellar. The question is will it transfer over to the regular season and is it deep enough to handle the inevitable injuries that tend to creep up as the season moves on.

Our depth in the secondary and at linebacker is very deep. D-line is suspect.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to like what you saw yesterday.

Far more positives than negatives.

I was very pleased in the scheme, how the offense is planning to attack etc.

We should be considerably more competetive this season.

Without question...

One of, if not the worst preseason game I've witnessed the Cardinals, or any other team for that matter play...

Mental Errors ? - Check
Lack of Defense ? - Check
Lack of Offense ? - Check
Awful Special Teams ? - Check
Crippling Injuries ? - Check

It was an abomination of a night.

We did so many bad things, it's almost shocking to believe that is was just ONE game...

We had a punt blocked, gave up a big return, I don't even know what to describe the Rashard Johnson play, We couldn't cover, we couldn't pressure the QB, Offense can't do anything in the Red Zone, Dropped an EASY Touchdown pass, had a TWENTY SIX yard FG Blocked, lost MULTIPLE Offensive starters, including our most important Olineman, Lost a Defensive starter...

Seriously....

I don't think if I tried to write a script that bad, I could have.

Kind of interesting how this preseason almost perfectly matches last year.... start out strong then fall flat.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of interesting how this preseason almost perfectly matches last year.... start out strong then fall flat.

Play nice, beaker! Dweeber is watching you and I heard he has a resentment towards trolls!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Kind of interesting how this preseason almost perfectly matches last year.... start out strong then fall flat."

Tick tock, tick tock, soon....very soon.............

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very soon what? I think its kind of interesting how this preseason paralleled last season for the cards. Wondering which team will take the field when the season starts. I have seen them play very well, and god awful so far. You know like beating the patriots on the road and then losing 11 of 12 down the stretch. Are you suggesting I should be banned from the board for saying that? Jesus Harold, you need to loosen up.

Enough Already.... - Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards needed a game like they had against the Chargers. Everything looked nearly perfect leading up to it and we know that's not the case. A good whipping isn't a bad thing in practice games. Good teams bounce back from that. We'll see how they look next game.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like my Sunday ticket money back.........Another long season I fear and I've no longer have the patience for sub-par seasons or below. This team has too much talent to be making boneheaded mistakes.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards needed a game like they had against the Chargers. Everything looked nearly perfect leading up to it and we know that's not the case. A good whipping isn't a bad thing in practice games. Good teams bounce back from that. We'll see how they look next game.

Didn't need the injury though.. that is a KILLER for the Cardinals... with Jonathan Cooper, who was already starting to look like on of the better guards in the entire NFL, they could run the ball... without him, I think we are going to see a lot of what we saw last year...

Backs stuffed in the backfield, and a ton of A- Gap pressure on Palmer...

Cooper's injury was devastating.

But, I will pose this question...

Would you all trade 3-13 for JaDaveon Clowney ???

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't need the injury though.. that is a KILLER for the Cardinals... with Jonathan Cooper, who was already starting to look like on of the better guards in the entire NFL, they could run the ball... without him, I think we are going to see a lot of what we saw last year...

Backs stuffed in the backfield, and a ton of A- Gap pressure on Palmer...

Cooper's injury was devastating.

But, I will pose this question...

Would you all trade 3-13 for JaDaveon Clowney ???

Yes.