• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Preseason but...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant Crabtree'd Peterson today.

Yea he did. One catch for 25 yards where Peterson was on him like glue. Bryant's other catches were against Powers. Nice try though. I'm sure you wish you had a corner liker Peterson on your team. How did Crabtree do in the game yesterday?

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh...

but I'm a troll :)

Right Breakers ?

Different forum, same ineptitude... it's sad... because you really are a smart guy... why you turn your brain off when you post is beyond me.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he did. One catch for 25 yards where Peterson was on him like glue. Bryant's other catches were against Powers. Nice try though. I'm sure you wish you had a corner liker Peterson on your team. How did Crabtree do in the game yesterday?

Yeah, that was a great throw by Romo, can't fault Peterson on that, he was ALL over Bryant. Back shoulder throws that are made correctly are virtually impossible to stop.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...

Right Breakers ?

Different forum, same ineptitude... it's sad... because you really are a smart guy... why you turn your brain off when you post is beyond me.
Pay no attention to that douche. He's not only a Troll, but an idiotic one at that. He inadvertently ripped his own injured player. Classic.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay no attention to that douche. He's not only a Troll, but an idiotic one at that. He inadvertently ripped his own injured player. Classic.

Riped my own injured player? huh?

Scoob, you just got busted making up stories about scaling the new 49er stadium and planting cardinal flags with your family while on vacation. Might want to lay low for a while.

Hey, I didn't watch the whole cardinals game, but I could have sworn I saw Bryant catch two nice passes over Peterson. I never said Peterson wasn't a good CB, he is. But take away those fumbles and what not and you have to admit Romo was completing some deep passes. Overall, though, I am impressed with a lot of what the cardinals are doing.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...

Right Breakers ?

CAkes, what makes you a troll is that 90 percent of your commentary on the niner board is about how AJ Jenkins stinks. You argue till your face is blue about it. And you do it over and over again. Its all fine you feel that way, but you are obsessed with telling 49er fans about it. If you haven't figured that out yet, I don't know what to tell you. Your obsession with AJ Jenkins is a little disturbing.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just started posting on the Niners board Breaker... and obviously, I know my stuff when it comes to A.J. Jenkins (amongst many other topics) - I'll GLADLY join in on those as well.

Like I've stated, a troll is somebody who attempts to gain a flame response. I just like normal conversation, and despite your insistence that I'm "trolling" there are PLENTY of good 49'er posters, and 49er fans who feel EXACTLY the same way I do about Jenkins.

Ya called them out yet ????

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riped my own injured player? huh?

Scoob, you just got busted making up stories about scaling the new 49er stadium and planting cardinal flags with your family while on vacation. Might want to lay low for a while.

Hey, I didn't watch the whole cardinals game, but I could have sworn I saw Bryant catch two nice passes over Peterson. I never said Peterson wasn't a good CB, he is. But take away those fumbles and what not and you have to admit Romo was completing some deep passes. Overall, though, I am impressed with a lot of what the cardinals are doing.
Busted by you? LOL. The story is true and I don't have to justify it to you. Maybe you should be certain about what you say before you post our BS. Bryant had one catch against Peterson, an amazing catch at that.

Romo was completing deep passes and I am very concerned about our corner position opposite Peterson among other things. Admit, you were taking a cheap shot at the Cards in a Cardinal forum with your "Crabtree'd" quote which by definition is Trolling.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've just started posting on the Niners board Breaker... and obviously, I know my stuff when it comes to A.J. Jenkins (amongst many other topics) - I'll GLADLY join in on those as well.

Like I've stated, a troll is somebody who attempts to gain a flame response. I just like normal conversation, and despite your insistence that I'm "trolling" there are PLENTY of good 49'er posters, and 49er fans who feel EXACTLY the same way I do about Jenkins.

Ya called them out yet ????

Cakes, anyone who knows you from ESPN knows your one of truly great posters from ESPN. However you need to be aware that some of the biggest trolls from ESPN reside on the 49er board and they are looking for payback. My one and only post on the 49er board.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/102863-2013-prediction-thread.html

Best to give that board a rest because its loaded with all these trolls from ESPN and they are such sensitive fellows, looking to call someone else a troll. Ironic isn't it?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, whats the point with that link? One or two guys complained because they said you were a huge troll on the ESPN message boards, everyone else was pretty cool and said you deserved a clean slate here. And thats your example of how sensitive niner fans are? The most popular thread on your board is the "smack talk thread" that YOU created. , and many posts by seahawk fans start out with an attack on the 49ers and their fans...

This is a very common type of post by seahawk fans on their board.... http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/seattle-seahawks/110007-decisions-decided-tonight.html

But we are sensitive? I see a much more even keel atmosphere on the Niner board. Maybe thats why its the most popular team board on these forums.

This holier than thou thing you got going on is comical at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give the 49'er board a rest, which is sad, because aside from Breaker and his obvious agenda, there are some pretty good posters over there. Oh well...

Anyway, back to the Cardinals...

Wasn't as pleased yesterday as I was with the Green Bay game, however, one of my biggest worries was how the Defense was going to look under Todd Bowles, and I am pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure we will dial up the pressure that Horton was famous for, however, I do think the defense will be sound, and I really like the depth in the defensive backfield, it might be one of the deepest secondaries we've had in quite some time....

Obviously it was nice having DRC, Rolle and Wilson in the secondary, but they were generally backed up by STIFFS...

This bunch is different, I think they can go 6-7 deep with quality depth at the CB and Safety position.

Nickel and Dime packages don't seem like they are going to have a guy that screams "Pick on Me" like in the past...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, whats the point with that link? One or two guys complained because they said you were a huge troll on the ESPN message boards, everyone else was pretty cool and said you deserved a clean slate here. And thats your example of how sensitive niner fans are? The most popular thread on your board is the "smack talk thread" that YOU created. , and many posts by seahawk fans start out with an attack on the 49ers and their fans...

This is a very common type of post by seahawk fans on their board.... http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/seattle-seahawks/110007-decisions-decided-tonight.html

But we are sensitive? I see a much more even keel atmosphere on the Niner board. Maybe thats why its the most popular team board on these forums.

Now that's ironic, considering the source.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody accused me of being a huge troll on ESPN ( except you I guess). What he said is and I quote

"You guys have no idea how much of a giant SOB this guy was and STILL is on ESPN. "

and yes I was was a real SOB to trolls on ESPN, just like on SportsHoopla. I really have no need for a clean slate, because I've always been a good poster where ever I post, but I do really hate trolls.

I see your up to your old trick of:ss:. Must be going for that permanent ban. Won't take long.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh brother. Your the one dragging up old posts you made on the niner boards calling their fans sensitive when most of them were saying your post was cool. But they are the "sensitive" ones, and I am a shit stirrer?. lol

Either way this is way off topic on this thread.... Spin it how you like.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh brother. Your the one dragging up old posts you made on the niner boards calling their fans sensitive when most of them were saying your post was cool. But they are the "sensitive" ones, and I am a shit stirrer?. lol

I pulled up a post on the 49er board that showed me inviting 49ers fans to participate in a thread on the Seahawks board and having a 49er report me for trolling. Really? So that's why I'm calling them "sensitive", but I'm actually only referring to those that were trolls on ESPN. They are looking for ways for payback. Which brings me to the point of why this is relevant to this thread. Your a troll looking for payback on Cakes who use to own you on ESPN and now your trying to paint him as a troll. All of us that know Cakes know that is total BS.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked and ESPN board is still up, so anyone can go back and check for verification.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea this is stupid he only gave up one catch. An off shoulder throw where he was locked with him the whole time. His other 3 catches were in a zone where Peterson wasn't even in the game..............

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea but your wrong about Peterson he locked up Dez when he was in just one lucky throw and catch when Peterson was locked on him which should of been offensive pass interference. The other 3 Powers was on him in a zone and Powers stripped it from him.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give the 49'er board a rest, which is sad, because aside from Breaker and his obvious agenda, there are some pretty good posters over there. Oh well...

Anyway, back to the Cardinals...

Wasn't as pleased yesterday as I was with the Green Bay game, however, one of my biggest worries was how the Defense was going to look under Todd Bowles, and I am pleasantly surprised. I'm not sure we will dial up the pressure that Horton was famous for, however, I do think the defense will be sound, and I really like the depth in the defensive backfield, it might be one of the deepest secondaries we've had in quite some time....

Obviously it was nice having DRC, Rolle and Wilson in the secondary, but they were generally backed up by STIFFS...

This bunch is different, I think they can go 6-7 deep with quality depth at the CB and Safety position.

Nickel and Dime packages don't seem like they are going to have a guy that screams "Pick on Me" like in the past...
For the most part I agree. I concerned about the corner position opposite Peterson. Powers was getting burned by both Rogers and Romo. He did make a couple of nice plays with the strip and the pick, but his cover skills seem suspect at this point. Romo missed a wide open receiver on the opening drive that surly would have been a touchdown. I will say, the red zone D has been excellent. I'll take the bend but don't break D. If opposing teams gobble up most of their yards between the 20's and have to settle for 3 we will be in every game.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the Honey badger was a good pick. All the doubters, "Too Small" / "Too much trouble"

hey the kid has a NOSE for the football! Cant coach that! Also a nose for the end zone too !

He worships P P, That will make it work! cards will be contenders for years to come because of those 2 tigers!