• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's Kapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know nothing about Kapler, but have read some of the articles criticizing his time in Philly. If he's as impatient as implied, I don't see that as a good fit for the Giants over the next few years.

We'll likely be dwelling in or near the bottom of the league and see a lot of players shuffled through in the search for major league talent and temperament. Seems for this era we'd like more of a teacher and evaluator, less of a game manager - especially one who's shown to be quick on the trigger.

If he was high on FZs list, it would have seemed he would have been brought on board quicker. Can't imagine this was not the number 1 job FZ was brought in for.

Time will tell

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like it's tough to comment on this because there's just so much we don't know as fans.

We don't know the character of Kapler. There's just no way we can know this at this point as outsiders.

We don't know the truth of the allegations against Kapler and the dodgers' org. It is quite concerning that Zaidi was with LA at the time of these alleged offenses, how often did it come up in conversations? There are reports on both sides vindicate and damage his reputation.

What happened...?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I don't think I've ever seen this. Interesting
The same move worked well for his playing career. Think about it, having "Giants' hitting instructor" just doesn't look good on a resume these days.