• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's here

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry. I dont know a single Giant, Skins, of Eagle fan that would ever root for the Cowboys.

Look I've grown tired of watching the Pats make the whole NFL their bitch. Did you not notice the starting lineups ?? They basically do it with cast offs and very average players for the most part. Sure Brady and Gronk are special but Amendola. Hogan, Lewis, Burkhead, White. Defensively- 2-3 good players.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two words for any "Cowboys Fan" who rooted or cheered the Eagles.

Buddy Ryan

I will shake hands with two Eagle fans today and congratulate them, but I will also tell them I aint happy and that I hope they never see another one.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two words for any "Cowboys Fan" who rooted or cheered the Eagles.

Buddy Ryan

I will shake hands with two Eagle fans today and congratulate them, but I will also tell them I aint happy and that I hope they never see another one.

I disliked the Eagles long b4 Buddy ball. Jaws, Carmichael, Montgomery gave me more reason to dislike them than Buddy.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disliked the Eagles long b4 Buddy ball. Jaws, Carmichael, Montgomery gave me more reason to dislike them than Buddy.
Then how in the fuck could you cheer them on, and kiss the ass of a troll.
Congratulating them post game is fine, but any pregame support is 100% out of the question in my book.

As for pre Buddy they were firmly planted behind Washington and NY in my Hate book, Buddy brought them up into the mix.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how in the fuck could you cheer them on, and kiss the ass of a troll.
Congratulating them post game is fine, but any pregame support is 100% out of the question in my book.

As for pre Buddy they were firmly planted behind Washington and NY in my Hate book, Buddy brought them up into the mix.

Why in the hell is it such a big deal who I pulled for in the game.? You don't think one Dallas fan bet on the Eagles to win yesterday??

As far as the so called troll- I've never had a problem with him. I imagine if we were in it, he would have wished Our fans good luck as well. Now I didn't say he would mean it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the hell is it such a big deal who I pulled for in the game.? You don't think one Dallas fan bet on the Eagles to win yesterday??

As far as the so called troll- I've never had a problem with him. I imagine if we were in it, he would have wished Our fans good luck as well. Now I didn't say he would mean it.
I didn't bet the game because if I did it would have been on the Eagles and I wanted no reason to pull for them.
As for troll, he's full of shit. I at one time said the same thing you jyst did, then I finally woke up.
That fuck thinks he's allowed to troll because he also "praises" Dallas.

If you want to bro hug hom fine just accept the fact others here will call you on it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike the Pats fans and their complete arrogance, I just could not ever root for the Eagles to win a SB. But, I get how someone else can root for an underdog that has never won before over the Pats winning their 6th even if it is the Eagles. I just couldn't do it myself. I really like Foles and am happy for a couple of the players. I also have a new found respect for Pederson. He went out and got it. Ballsy. Should have passed the ball with 2:03 remaining, but he did a Hell of a job with his team. Damn this is going to be a long 12 months

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Eagles. They don't even make the playoffs next season. Mark the tape....

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To put it in perspective, Pittsburgh won two of their 6 SBs over Dallas, if they were playing last night I'd have preferred they won over the Eagles. Same if they were playing NY or Washington.

I've noticed you let your dislike of players sway your interest more than team rivals.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Eagles. They don't even make the playoffs next season. Mark the tape....
Crazy that no one has repeated as NFC East champs in 10 years. I suspect that continues

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I dislike the Pats fans and their complete arrogance, I just could not ever root for the Eagles to win a SB. But, I get how someone else can root for an underdog that has never won before over the Pats winning their 6th even if it is the Eagles. I just couldn't do it myself. I really like Foles and am happy for a couple of the players. I also have a new found respect for Pederson. He went out and got it. Ballsy. Should have passed the ball with 2:03 remaining, but he did a Hell of a job with his team. Damn this is going to be a long 12 months

Man I thought the same thing at 2:03. It was a free play. You are running on 3rd down regardless. Although the way Pederson was calling the game, it wouldn't have surprised me

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that no one has repeated as NFC East champs in 10 years. I suspect that continues

Crazy they should be even better next yr. Not sure what the LT does or Sproles, but Hicks, Wentz, and that number 1CB will be back. I think they got him in the second round because of injury.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bet the game because if I did it would have been on the Eagles and I wanted no reason to pull for them.
As for troll, he's full of shit. I at one time said the same thing you jyst did, then I finally woke up.
That fuck thinks he's allowed to troll because he also "praises" Dallas.

If you want to bro hug hom fine just accept the fact others here will call you on it.

Lol - bro hug?? Man I don't have a problem with anyone

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy they should be even better next yr. Not sure what the LT does or Sproles, but Hicks, Wentz, and that number 1CB will be back. I think they got him in the second round because of injury.
That's what everyone said about the Cowboys after last season. How many Super Bowls were the Seahawks supposed to win after their first one? This Eagles team got hot, but they go RB by committee, DL by committee, and once you run a Super Bowl, you overpay for your best players and lose your depth to other teams that overpay your players. They are just another team

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what everyone said about the Cowboys after last season. How many Super Bowls were the Seahawks supposed to win after their first one? This Eagles team got hot, but they go RB by committee, DL by committee, and once you run a Super Bowl, you overpay for your best players and lose your depth to other teams that overpay your players. They are just another team
And keep in mind they are currently between 4.6 and 9.2M over the cap for 2018. They better hope the cap climbs a lot.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your alone on an island on this one. I would give up on this topic if I were you.

Give up what? I was for the EAgles. If you want to kick me out of the Cowboy club, so be it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently exAct words only applies to a select few. You know the word might was brought up to me last night. The word should was mentioned in my statement. And no I never once thought the Cowboys would go 13-3 this yr.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And keep in mind they are currently between 4.6 and 9.2M over the cap for 2018. They better hope the cap climbs a lot.

They also have a backup Qb that just won a Super Bowl. Lots of teams in need of a Qb