• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's here

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I know this is tough but just remember: NFC East is the best division in football. Philly was the runt of the division. No more. Now everyone has hardware. No other division can say that.
congrats on the win
philly earned their championship

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I know this is tough but just remember: NFC East is the best division in football. Philly was the runt of the division. No more. Now everyone has hardware. No other division can say that.

Igloo, you're OK in my book and proof I don't hate all Eagle Fans.
Congratulations.
Damn, I wish I didn't have to utter those words.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the "dumbass" that called them the worst 1 seed ever. Go ahead Skittles
here is the statement chuckles
"philly just might be the worst #1 seed in the history of NFL playoffs"

key word was might...which was stated after the game against the cowboys. I was wrong, it happens.

Now you? You don't see the difference between kevin and the eagles troll when they post here.

clueless or dumbass...matters to me, your choice

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

key word was might...which was stated after the game against the cowboys. I was wrong, it happens.

Now you? You don't see the difference between kevin and the eagles troll when they post here.

Spin it how you like Skittles. You expected those Eagles to crash and burn just like most people. Most people though didn't take that trolls (your words) bait and make a dumbass statement like that, especially after our # 1 seed debacle last yr. Sometimes it is just best to sit back and let things play out

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some cake to go along with your crow.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As far as the difference in the two. Hell everyone that posts here is different. If you choose to fall in traps of certain ones that is your fault. In other words, I don't take his bait or look at it that way. He is a fan of his team.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yep....it all falls on Dak and Garrett :L

we should go down to the local 7-11 and get what the eagles have.

ME? I this think some of dumbest and stupid statements are made by cowboy fans if you consider we were 3 games back before Elliott took his time out....but hey, have at it anyways :crazy:

Damn Salty. You are right some Cowboy fans make stupid statements like the Eagles Might be the worst 1 seed in NFL HISTORY. LOL. That distinction might just fall to us thanks to every coach and player on last years team. Philly has intangibles. Something we likely can’t squeeze out of our current coaches and GM. Never said anything about Dak. They overcame, and we are 7 years with our little Big Red Wxperience and have one playoff win and a bunch of good job and good efforts. But you are right, it is better than the Campo era.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll whatever. He is damn fan, just like anyone on here. If it was the Skins, I would have said good luck to Kevin.
To each his own. No way in hell would i wish the eagles or Skins, Giants, good luck in a Superbowl.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own. No way in hell would i wish the eagles or Skins, Giants, good luck in a Superbowl.

I wouldn't either unless they were playing the Pats.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry. I dont know a single Giant, Skins, of Eagle fan that would ever root for the Cowboys.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Igloo, you're OK in my book and proof I don't hate all Eagle Fans.
Congratulations.
Damn, I wish I didn't have to utter those words.

I've been saying those words to a couple of co-workers and some old fans from other boards I have tremendous respect for. I've also told them that beginning tomorrow, I go back to hating them again.

Such is our lot in life. At least Cowboys fans don't eat horse shit after winning a Super Bowl.