• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It's 2019 and the Browns still suck!

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was great in Say Anything, he just needs his boombox with some Peter Gabriel playing.....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what kind of new Zen program Odell is on. That's the only explanation I can think of for why he hasn't melted down yet. Like how has he not murdered Baker after another game of him breaking free and Baker not even looking his way?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, it looks like Gregg Williams will be serving as another interim head coach this week!

With Gase losing to his terrible former team Williams will be slotted to take over.......

Wasn't it this time last year when he took over for the Browns and started all this Super Bowl hype? :scratch:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Mike McCarthy become the Browns HC next season?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns waived S Jermaine Whitehead.
Whitehead lashed out on social media Sunday night after drawing criticism for a poor performance in Week 9, which included a missed tackle and a 75-yard-touchdown allowed to Denver tight end Noah Fant. "Jermaine Whitehead's social media posts following today's game were totally unacceptable and highly inappropriate," said the Browns in a statement after learning of Whitehead's tweets, which resulted in his account being suspended. The third-year safety has submitted 41 tackles, one interception and one forced fumble over 501 defensive snaps this season. Teams probably won't be lining up to sign him following Sunday's lapse in judgment.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns Waive Jermaine Whitehead After He Threatens Radio Host, Fans on Twitter

The Cleveland Browns announced Monday that safety Jermaine Whitehead has been waived following his threatening Twitter posts directed at radio analyst Dustin Fox and fans after Sunday's 24-19 loss to the Denver Broncos.

After Fox called Whitehead's effort tackling Sunday "a joke" in a tweet, Whitehead responded: "Come get it in blood b---h made ass lil boy. I'm out there with a broke hand... don't get smoked f--k ass cracker," per Kenneth Garger of the New York Post.

DayDrinkinginDurham

Healed Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns Waive Jermaine Whitehead After He Threatens Radio Host, Fans on Twitter

The Cleveland Browns announced Monday that safety Jermaine Whitehead has been waived following his threatening Twitter posts directed at radio analyst Dustin Fox and fans after Sunday's 24-19 loss to the Denver Broncos.

After Fox called Whitehead's effort tackling Sunday "a joke" in a tweet, Whitehead responded: "Come get it in blood b---h made ass lil boy. I'm out there with a broke hand... don't get smoked f--k ass cracker," per Kenneth Garger of the New York Post.
This is peak Browns right here.