• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It was bound to happen eventually...

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
actually surprised it took so long...

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know what hes talking about.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Canucks, hoping they'd win.

Really quite pathetic in the streets later. I know not all V fans are that way. Those involved are NOT real fans - just criminal idiots [you'd think they were from Detroit - oh, I forgot - in Detroit they riot when they WIN].

In GB, after SB XXXI, & XLV there was a huge cheer - then we went back to our LIVES.
[after XXXII, we were a little down, but we got back to our LIVES]

Last edited by a moderator:

WaterfordJim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The problem with the 'Nucks is the Sedins. No drive and desire in the post season- and that they refuse to play on PK or without being together on the ice at all times. I wonder if they sleep with each other too.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd impressed with the grassroots efforts Vancouver residents are engaging in to collect video evidence of the rioters in an effort to bring them to justice. Classy response to a bad situation. Even though I was sore to see SJ get bounced, the Vancouver fans get respect from me.

All the best.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I'd impressed with the grassroots efforts Vancouver residents are engaging in to collect video evidence of the rioters in an effort to bring them to justice. Classy response to a bad situation. Even though I was sore to see SJ get bounced, the Vancouver fans get respect from me.

All the best.

thank you sir.
I was even more impressed with the volunteer effort the next day to clean up the city.
bext of luck next season