• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It was a great ride

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to take this time to say what a great time I had cheering on the Flyers after they beat my Bruins in the 2nd round. You guys were great and made me feel right at home as I joined your bandwagon for the rest of the playoffs, and I wish you could have seen your team win it all. No matter what anyone says about Philly, you're all class acts. Of course you know next season I'll go back to hating your asses :D

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Nuzzles your head* I hate your ass, too.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back atcha BTM!!!

Your represented your team with honor and pride bro. It was an honest pleasure living and dying through that series with you!! :)

*Chara is still a fucking circus freak.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to be clear, I won't hate you Flyers fans, I meant the team. And I won't hate them, that's too strong a word

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not sure I can handle all of this sitting around the campfire and singing kumbaya with fans from opposing teams. I saw a B's sweater and my fists clenched a little and the hair started to stand up on the back of my neck preparing for a Rask >>>>>> Leighton and Paul Revere >>>>>> Benjamin Franklin debate.

It's very refreshing to see this as opposed to the nonsense at the other place, so thanks beantownmaniac.

Just have to figure out who to take my anger out on now. . . .

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was in your shoes recently. I've been working in Boston the past 3 weeks. I hate the NBA but it was game 7 of the Finals so I went into downtown. I was hanging around between Fenway and the House of Blues and was definitely pulling for the Celtics. I thought they were really going to pull it off. Man my ride home was a really mopey one. The entire city died that night. Sadness everywhere, wouldve been cool to see a parade and an explosion in downtown Boston.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I can handle all of this sitting around the campfire and singing kumbaya with fans from opposing teams. I saw a B's sweater and my fists clenched a little and the hair started to stand up on the back of my neck preparing for a Rask >>>>>> Leighton and Paul Revere >>>>>> Benjamin Franklin debate.

It's very refreshing to see this as opposed to the nonsense at the other place, so thanks beantownmaniac.

Just have to figure out who to take my anger out on now. . . .

Schultz, if you had to be nice to one poster in the entire world that wasn't of your fanbase you would want to choose beantown. Ask any of us April 2010 Flyers SportsHoopla posters and we'll tell you that he was amazingly classy and did talk smack or anything when the B's were up 3-0.

But fuck any other non-Flyer.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schultz, if you had to be nice to one poster in the entire world that wasn't of your fanbase you would want to choose beantown. Ask any of us April 2010 Flyers SportsHoopla posters and we'll tell you that he was amazingly classy and did talk smack or anything when the B's were up 3-0.

But fuck any other non-Flyer.

2nd Beantown & BostonAJ are classy dudes.

Hell......99% of all of the posters here are classy.

If you HAVE to......do like so many of us do when you need to rip someone's head off ---hit the swamp and get banned for 24 hours! :D