• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Weidman overrated?

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is champion by beating an over the hill Anderson, how come he is getting so much hype?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dana is pushing him hard because last Jones fight was not a dominant showing either and with GSP gone, Silva rode hard, there really isnt much of a face other than the mighty mouse and Rowsey is interested more in acting this year. I think Vitor Belfort is gonna give Weidman a good fight and might actually beat him.

Silva was playing in the first fight, broke his own leg the second fight, neither was a definitive win. If he beats Belfort without a terrible judging decision then maybe he will finally earn some of the over rating..

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Underrated. He is undefeated & beat the GOAT of MMA twice, yet he still doesn't get the respect he deserves. We are talking 4 rounds to 0 in his favor over 2 fights. Let me know the last time anyone has not lost a single round to Silva. Silva at no point in either fight had anything Weidman. Instead what we mostly hear is excuses for Silva losing & that Weidman's wins were a fluke.

Last edited by a moderator: