• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is RG3 jealous of Tress Way??

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point if the guy scratched his nuts he would be ridiculed. Nothing to see here folks, move along now.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it, RG3 probably said he could have made the first down that Tress botched on the fake.
How the mighty have fallen.
Maybe RG3 punting balls for 40 minutes is his version of Rocky Balboa bouncing his ball for weeks after Pauly called him a bum. He just needs the final person to push him over the edge to get it all to click.
Queue the Rocky Music in 3, 2, 1....da da... dadada...da..da..da..da

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry it was Mick that called Rocky a bum.

and my bad the music goes like this.

da da ... dadada.. dadada ..da da
da da ... dadada.. dadada ..da da
da ..dadada dada.. dada
boom boom
dadada da daaaaa

da da da!!!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he just felt like punting balls by himself after practice. My God, grab the women and children. A monster is on the loose!!!!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say it sounds a little like Griffin is sulking. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing. But yea I agree, right now if he farts on a subway train during rush hour, it will make headline news.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fools can ridicule and talk shit about RG3 all you but that won't change the fact that this team SUCKS and as long as Snyder owns them will continue to suck.
The entire media is blasting idiot Dan for his bone head stubbornness

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose RGIII is the first person in history who has had a rough patch in life and taken some time to collect his thoughts. DGF is right, this should be a non story but the media is thirsty for anything they can print.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose RGIII is the first person in history who has had a rough patch in life and taken some time to collect his thoughts. DGF is right, this should be a non story but the media is thirsty for anything they can print.

Here is the thing, if we were winning and he was starting it would be a non issue no story. Or it would be seen as him simply doing something different with his workout.

How ever the image of a kid out kicking the football to himself after he has been benched with no one else working with him.... If it were your kid or nephew or some one you coached... would you not see it as possibly sulking a bit??

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is...RG3 could have been using this time working on fundamentals.

The truth is...we are harder on RG3 because of what we gave up to get him.

The truth is...if RG3 were playing better, nobody would have a problem with this.

The truth is...we are not winning, RG3 is sucking, and he could have made better use of this time.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good, rg3 could use the stress relief

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the thing, if we were winning and he was starting it would be a non issue no story. Or it would be seen as him simply doing something different with his workout.

How ever the image of a kid out kicking the football to himself after he has been benched with no one else working with him.... If it were your kid or nephew or some one you coached... would you not see it as possibly sulking a bit??

He's definitely sulking... his career is going down the toilet, his coach appears to hate him, he's been benched twice in a row. I get it, he's down. I'm not feeling sorry for him, and maybe he's just kicking the ball around cursing the gods for sending him to this hell hole. Or maybe he's kicking the ball around trying to figure out how to get his head right.

I get its unseemly. I don't care anymore what he does. He's a lost cause as far as I'm concerned. If he clears his head somehow and figures out what he needs to do, good for him. I ain't holding my breath.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually do feel a bit sorry for him. He has never faced this type of adversity before. He has always been lionized and now everyone appears to be against him. He needs help, an honest voice helping him face the truth about his game and his situation. Unfortunately he probably only confides in his parents, his agent, and his wife. They aren't going to give him that tough love, probably because they don't believe it. As soon as he understands that he is part of the problem, then, and only then, can he start to work on remaking himself and become part of the solution. This is where dan comes in. As long as dan is supporting him, he will never get to that point. He will continue to think, "If I could just get a coach in here that believes in me".

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look Rg3 has failed so far in DC . i get it but geez cant a guy punt a damn football for minutes then go into the building and watch tape ?