• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Pro Wrestling dead?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
negging every cm punk fan in this thread

JOHN CENA IN YOUR ARENA(yeah you know the commercial bitches, serious rythem)

Might wanna loosen up those John Cena wristbands there Dr. Thuganomics

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and your point is? lol

Not sure if I have a point. You said you know a 23 yr old WWE writer because youre friends with his gf. The WWE relocates their writers to CT.

Forget it, Im confused

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrestling is fun when you're a kid and think it's real, and it can still be fun when you're an adult, for a few reasons. I love going to any kind of game, rodeo, race event, fight, etc and having a good time and going to a wrestling show is one of the best times to be had. Also when you get older who you root for turns into more than who's the good guy/bad guy. You start paying attention to who's the better wrestler, who cuts the better promos in the mic and who's the better actor. Most of the time you end up rooting for the heels. Also just like any sport we talk about here with all the insider politics and whatnot, there's just as much in wrestling. I watch it on and off, I can admit it can pretty be pretty awful at times and they put a lot of crap on the air just to fill a show, but a few teams a year where they start building towards their big time PPV events there's usually some pretty damn entertaining stories/matches going on.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrestling is fun when you're a kid and think it's real, and it can still be fun when you're an adult, for a few reasons. I love going to any kind of game, rodeo, race event, fight, etc and having a good time and going to a wrestling show is one of the best times to be had. Also when you get older who you root for turns into more than who's the good guy/bad guy. You start paying attention to who's the better wrestler, who cuts the better promos in the mic and who's the better actor. Most of the time you end up rooting for the heels. Also just like any sport we talk about here with all the insider politics and whatnot, there's just as much in wrestling. I watch it on and off, I can admit it can pretty be pretty awful at times and they put a lot of crap on the air just to fill a show, but a few teams a year where they start building towards their big time PPV events there's usually some pretty damn entertaining stories/matches going on.

yeah, it's pretty fun to go watch live. I went to a WWE show in Montgomery a few years ago and had a good ole redneck time.......tailgated in the parking lot, snuck in some beer, almost hit the undertaker with an empty natural light can

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, it's pretty fun to go watch live. I went to a WWE show in Montgomery a few years ago and had a good ole redneck time.......tailgated in the parking lot, snuck in some beer, almost hit the undertaker with an empty natural light can

Yup that's the way to do it! Gettin' drunk at a wrasslin' show is a damn good time, if ya can't enjoy yourself in that scenario you're not a very fun person.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO one of my favorite heel promos ever

Last edited by a moderator:

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, cocaine?

No, that is normal Warrior.

I dont care what anyone says about the guy, he was easily on of the 5 best wrestlers ever. When he entered a ring, EVERYONE knew he entered the ring. Plus the names of the guys he has beaten 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring in damn near impossible to duplicate.

[YOUTUBE]pb9aAXo-u78[/YOUTUBE]