• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Martinez our QB of the future?...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't singling anyone out, I was speaking to the general population.

I know, I was just clearing up my own view on the situation in case anyone thought that I was putting Martinez in the starting slot.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't you read the papers? Did you watch the spring game? Martinez is gonna win the Heisman!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, all I'm getting from the articles is a media attempt to create interest. I don't think anyone actually believes this kid just all of a sudden out of nowhere became some stud this season....if they are, then wow the state of Nebraska has a lot more dumb people than I thought.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their was a poll in the omaha or lincoln paper, don't remember which one, but both Green and Martinez had more votes than Lee as the projected starter next year. I don't know about husker nation, but the people that read the paper are f'ing retarded.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more.

For all the lunatics saying Green or Martinez, their passing stats resemble what Lee did on an average day last season. I don't care whose name was on the back of a jersey on defense, they didn't run more than a handful of REAL defensive plays, and they couldn't muster more than a mediocre passing day.

Do not pay attention to Green's spring game numbers with such detail.. there were at least 4 great passes by him that the receivers dropped.. Overall I was extremely impressed with Green and his improvement on saturday, although I seem to be nearly all alone on this little ship..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Martinez himself being the QB of the future, but his style of play is the QB of NU's future and I'm excited about that.

NU is in transition offensively (in personnel and scheme) and the QB who manages that transition best will play.
Bo and Wats are being patient while waiting for the younger, more athletic generation of QB's, to develop mentally. We Husker fans need to be patient too.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Martinez himself being the QB of the future, but his style of play is the QB of NU's future and I'm excited about that.

NU is in transition offensively (in personnel and scheme) and the QB who manages that transition best will play.
Bo and Wats are being patient while waiting for the younger, more athletic generation of QB's, to develop mentally. We Husker fans need to be patient too.

Totally agree, and when you throw Turner and Carnes into the mix, QB debate is going to heat up even more, absolutely love how Pelini and co. are recruiting, AND DEVELOPING.