• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it okay to key a car that took up multiple front spots?

Is it okay to key a car that takes multiple front parking spots?

• Yes

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • No

Votes: 44 55.7%

• Total voters

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't in parking lots, but someone was parking in my driveway(I'm right next to campus so it's a prime spot). I don't have a car down here so I let it go the first day. The second straight day I keyed the shit outta their door. Haven't seen that car since :)

its your property .so it must be your car in the driveway you can do what ever you want to it

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in a residential housing plan speed limit is 30 mph.. I have paint balled the punks cars with the coffee can mufflers before .. I live katty corner to a park and in the summer there is all kinds of kids crossing the street .. these young punks always blow through the stop signs on either side of the park doing 55-65 mph .. I cant tell ya how many near misses of children I have seen crossing the road to get to the park to play .. so I sit on my front porch in the evening with a beer a smoke and my paint ball gun and let the punks have it .. the cops know me by name now ...lol

Make friends with the cops and beg them to come sit on the corner and write tickets. Whenever I see them out on my street, I go down and shake their hand and show them where I live and that they have a friend there and can get refreshments or anything else they need from us anytime. When talking to the cops, they tell me that the majority of the time people come out and tell them to get the hell of their block and stop parking in front of their house. Amazing.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My uncle has a beach house. As in one side of the house butts up to sand. You wouldn't believe how mnay people think they can park in his driveway even though he has four signs saying NO PARKING and TOWED AT OWNER'S EXPENSE. People also think they can some along and use his hose anytime they want to without asking to rinse their stuff off.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in a residential housing plan speed limit is 30 mph.. I have paint balled the punks cars with the coffee can mufflers before .. I live katty corner to a park and in the summer there is all kinds of kids crossing the street .. these young punks always blow through the stop signs on either side of the park doing 55-65 mph .. I cant tell ya how many near misses of children I have seen crossing the road to get to the park to play .. so I sit on my front porch in the evening with a beer a smoke and my paint ball gun and let the punks have it .. the cops know me by name now ...lol

I want to do this on my street so bad. I live close to one end, and there are some HS kids at the other end. One has a friend with a little WRX and he will get up to at least 60 on the street and then slam on the breaks in time for the stop sign. I was taking down lights the other day when he came down the street. I knew in a matter of minutes he would likely be back through. I wanted to get my basketball and sacrifice it to teach the prick a lesson. I was going to roll it out from my garage and let him hit it. I know that would scare the fire out of him, maybe save a kids life.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make friends with the cops and beg them to come sit on the corner and write tickets. Whenever I see them out on my street, I go down and shake their hand and show them where I live and that they have a friend there and can get refreshments or anything else they need from us anytime. When talking to the cops, they tell me that the majority of the time people come out and tell them to get the hell of their block and stop parking in front of their house. Amazing.

forget that. If a cop wants to park in front of my house, he's more than welcome. Just makes my house and street that much safer, and the drivers that much better!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to do this on my street so bad. I live close to one end, and there are some HS kids at the other end. One has a friend with a little WRX and he will get up to at least 60 on the street and then slam on the breaks in time for the stop sign. I was taking down lights the other day when he came down the street. I knew in a matter of minutes he would likely be back through. I wanted to get my basketball and sacrifice it to teach the prick a lesson. I was going to roll it out from my garage and let him hit it. I know that would scare the fire out of him, maybe save a kids life.

I live on a private round about. Only one way in and out of the block. Posted speed limit is 15 mph. I have went the rounds with a least a dozen residents/visitors. In the winter, it is even worse. Just last week, one of the little bastards went in the ditch across the street...they saw me out smokin, and asked for help. I told him that'd it'd be a cold day in hell before I helped him and to slow the fuck down and stop acting like a jackass, and you wouldn't have to worry about it. Saw the little fucker come flying by again just a few days later. Shit is irritating. You'll think it's pretty cool till ya kill a little kid er something.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know how you feel ford .. I have been to council meetings trying to get them to put in speed bumps by the park but they wont do it until a tragedy happens and some kid gets killed on the way to play at the park with their friends

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't confront her? Man, I would have. She was OBVIOUSLY in the wrong, so if you catch her when she is ranting in front of a large group you can make sure everyone knows A) that she is a blowhard and B) she is a bitchy driver.

She was grilling people about it and taking it out on several people, she went to the supervisor and wanted everyone to get together and have an "in service" until the "culprit" was discovered. Eventually I found out and told her the note was from me. She was very angry with me for leaving the note. yea, I kind thought blocking someone's car door shut was the larger offense, but...

you can never convince a crazy person they are wrong.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know how you feel ford .. I have been to council meetings trying to get them to put in speed bumps by the park but they wont do it until a tragedy happens and some kid gets killed on the way to play at the park with their friends

I've thought about putting my own in, but then I'd get fined. I'd put them jsut beyond my driveway :evil:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was grilling people about it and taking it out on several people, she went to the supervisor and wanted everyone to get together and have an "in service" until the "culprit" was discovered. Eventually I found out and told her the note was from me. She was very angry with me for leaving the note. yea, I kind thought blocking someone's car door shut was the larger offense, but...

you can never convince a crazy person they are wrong.

Wow, had that been me I'd have been so embarrassed that someone I work with was screwed over by my bad parking that I would have tossed the note and hoped they never figured out I worked with them. I'd probably trade cars with my wife for a week too.

Guess some are just self involved that they really do think their shit don't stink.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never okay.

But having sex with his wife would probably be fair payback...

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, had that been me I'd have been so embarrassed that someone I work with was screwed over by my bad parking that I would have tossed the note and hoped they never figured out I worked with them. I'd probably trade cars with my wife for a week too.

Guess some are just self involved that they really do think their shit don't stink.

I guess she felt disrespected. I saw her from nearly being ready to cry to being ready to try to fire someone. I had no idea who's car it was, I just figured it had to be an idiot.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reading this thread...the images i keep thinking of:

tumblr_ln0820urZs1qflan8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6jukvOxZ51r9m5bdo1_500.gif

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reading this thread...the images i keep thinking of:

tumblr_ln0820urZs1qflan8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m6jukvOxZ51r9m5bdo1_500.gif

Like Fordman said, in my mind, that's me. Unfortunately however, I'm not Clint Eastwood...

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone keyed my van one day last summer. They tailgated me all the way to work for some strange reason, I guess I got into the lane they wanted a little too slow, but it was 8am and I hadn't really woke up yet. It was some long curly haired yuppy know it all type.

I could care less though, my van was bought used and never really looked nice, I can't even see the scratch anymore.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Remove gas cap

2. Break gasket or notch with knife to create vapor leak

3. Engine light goes on, have to pay for diagnosis to find out they need new gas cap

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to the OP's question.
It's almost like they are asking for it, aren't that?