• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it just me or

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone else wonder if Adam and Eve had belly buttons?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all can mock it all you want, but it was religion that allowed us to believe anything we want …

Speakin’ of believing, I alway believed Julius Adams was so good because he rested on so many downs that he had reserve energy for his explosive moves …

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all can mock it all you want, but it was religion that allowed us to believe anything we want …

Speakin’ of believing, I alway believed Julius Adams was so good because he rested on so many downs that he had reserve energy for his explosive moves …
I wasn't mocking I am genuinely curious about that.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it. There were no scalpels back then, and god weren’t about to go up Adam’s ass for the rib that made eve so he had to go through the belly button. And eve being virginal and all … well, take it from there …
So what I was able to research stated there were no belly buttons. The God created Adam from the sand, blew dust into his nostrils which is the breath of life. Then put him into a deep sleep extracted a rib and created Eve. So apparently there were no belly buttons. At least this is what I read since posting this

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what I was able to research stated there were no belly buttons. The God created Adam from the sand, blew dust into his nostrils which is the breath of life. Then put him into a deep sleep extracted a rib and created Eve. So apparently there were no belly buttons. At least this is what I read since posting this

… you got this transcript from Tucker Hannity didn’t you ?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… you got this transcript from Tucker Hannity didn’t you ?
Ohh, not really sure I did not look to see who it was from. It said something about Genesis, why do you dispute it?

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh, not really sure I did not look to see who it was from. It said something about Genesis, why do you dispute it?
Not disputin’ … just expanding on the tale …
You said “Then put him into a deep sleep extracted a rib and created Eve. So apparently there were no belly buttons” … after I told you there were no scalpels then and so god coulda (jes sayin) used somethin’ handy like a belly button … which opens the possibility that there were belly buttons … as opposed to your summation

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God created man from his image. More like God created man from his imagination.

First, God is not a form of anything, it's an extreme form of energy that consolidated itself until it could actually "create". Everything he did, he did big to start. He gathered all of the "stuff" in the universe into a huge ball and made two balls from it. He continued to amass all energy to himself and eventually got bored with the two balls and smashed them together and created the universe as it is today.

No scientist or religious scholar has ever been able to find the answer as to why the earth was singled out to become a "life" sustaining planet as ist is. Nobody. God has never said why either.

God screwed around for millions of years making more big stuff and wasn't satisfied. He kept playing around for a couple billion years and got pissed off and threw a couple of rocks at earth. Hence the Superior Lakes and a billion years of dirt covered earth before he got the idea of making different things. Birds, Fish, Reptiles, Mammals. Then came man. Adam and Eve were a new breed and he gave them intelligence and the ability to "think". They screwed up and he took away all of the good stuff and punished them for disobedience. It's taken us a few million years to get where we are today. Part of the good stuff was procreation without any serious physical connection between mon and baby until Eve talked Adam into eating the apple. The umbilical cord is the means of nourishment from mom to babe and must be be cut for the new life to learn how to live on it's own.

Only three people on this earth have ever spoken to and been spoken to by God. Moses, who got the ten basic rules. Noah, who captured two of everything and then built a boat under the specific direction of God and Jesus Christ. No one else has any documentation or story of speaking directly to the Diety.

The most interesting mystery of religion is the "Soul". If you don't know what it is, then how can you obey the ten laws, love God and man? I talked to God back in 1971. He didn't talk back, but he did what I asked and I've kept my promise ever since. When I break it, I immediately apologize to him.

I don't go to church. Jesus Christ spoke to his Disciples and Thomas the Doubter wrote his words. "My father's house is not of wood or stone. Look into a tree and see me there. Turn a rock and you will find me."

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seek and ye shall find … although I wouldn’t believe that anti-semitic prick

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does anyone else wonder if Adam and Eve had belly buttons?
I'm still trying figure out how Santa delivers all those presents in one night. I guess there are so many more shits than ever that his load has eased a bit.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God created man from his image. More like God created man from his imagination.

First, God is not a form of anything, it's an extreme form of energy that consolidated itself until it could actually "create". Everything he did, he did big to start. He gathered all of the "stuff" in the universe into a huge ball and made two balls from it. He continued to amass all energy to himself and eventually got bored with the two balls and smashed them together and created the universe as it is today.

No scientist or religious scholar has ever been able to find the answer as to why the earth was singled out to become a "life" sustaining planet as ist is. Nobody. God has never said why either.

God screwed around for millions of years making more big stuff and wasn't satisfied. He kept playing around for a couple billion years and got pissed off and threw a couple of rocks at earth. Hence the Superior Lakes and a billion years of dirt covered earth before he got the idea of making different things. Birds, Fish, Reptiles, Mammals. Then came man. Adam and Eve were a new breed and he gave them intelligence and the ability to "think". They screwed up and he took away all of the good stuff and punished them for disobedience. It's taken us a few million years to get where we are today. Part of the good stuff was procreation without any serious physical connection between mon and baby until Eve talked Adam into eating the apple. The umbilical cord is the means of nourishment from mom to babe and must be be cut for the new life to learn how to live on it's own.

Only three people on this earth have ever spoken to and been spoken to by God. Moses, who got the ten basic rules. Noah, who captured two of everything and then built a boat under the specific direction of God and Jesus Christ. No one else has any documentation or story of speaking directly to the Diety.

The most interesting mystery of religion is the "Soul". If you don't know what it is, then how can you obey the ten laws, love God and man? I talked to God back in 1971. He didn't talk back, but he did what I asked and I've kept my promise ever since. When I break it, I immediately apologize to him.

I don't go to church. Jesus Christ spoke to his Disciples and Thomas the Doubter wrote his words. "My father's house is not of wood or stone. Look into a tree and see me there. Turn a rock and you will find me."
And the catholic church runs the biggest bank in the world and follows no rules.