• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

interview questions Jeffrey Lurie didn't ask Chip

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. How will you adjust your scheme when the NFL Def. Coordinators start to figure it out.

2. Do you like Black people

3. Can you handle very talented skilled players with egos.

4. Do you worked well with others

5. Do you know how to take responsibility and be accounted for.

Yeah Lurie drop the ball on that one.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being facetious a little, are we?

How many black players do you think he's coached in college, that love to play for him?

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since our running backs are black I don't see where there is a problem. Chip deals with personalities not colors!

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list is a joke people. A joke about everything that's going on this year......geezzz. my goodness

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6. Can Sam Bradford run?

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you.....Geeksportsfan gets it

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff: Do you have any appreciation for how important the offensive line is in this league?

Chip: My scheme is simple, anyone can play Oline.

Jeff: Next!

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip, how do you feel about the environment? How about women? Are you ok if we are a green stadium using wind power? Did you see my movie, PI Kasharski or whatever it was called?

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list is a joke people. A joke about everything that's going on this year......geezzz. my goodness

I get it, but sorry I don't find calling a guy a racist to be particularly funny regardless of how smartly it is phrased. It's the sort of thing that can stick and ruin a guy's career.

At least with Shady, I don't think it was insidious that he brought it up. He felt wronged (nobody wants to go to Buffalo), and as a minority your mind naturally goes there. I am an old white guy, and yesterday I had breakfast in a restaurant where I was the only white customer. The food was average and the service was horrible, and I found myself wondering if it was because I was white? I finally came to the conclusion that it had nothing to do with me and that all the people were getting the same mediocrity, but it was kind of interesting to find my mind going there.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is calling him a racist........I didn't even read the rest of ur post. I stopped right after the first sentence. Forget it.....it sounded really funny in my head. If i was doing stand up, I think non serious people would have laugh.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but sorry I don't find calling a guy a racist to be particularly funny regardless of how smartly it is phrased. It's the sort of thing that can stick and ruin a guy's career.

I am an old white guy, and yesterday I had breakfast in a restaurant where I was the only white customer.

Why can't you just be an old guy? Why would you observe the ethnicity of all the other patrons? I would just think the service at this place sucks and it would never enter my mind to consider it had anything to do with my ethnicity.

Anyone that watches the national media already knows the allegations of Kelly being a racist has already been put out there. Nothing about the line even suggests he is one it just pokes fun at some of the crap we have had to deal with this year.

Lighten up a bit and just enjoy the humor. :D :D :D

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't you just be an old guy? Why would you observe the ethnicity of all the other patrons? I would just think the service at this place sucks and it would never enter my mind to consider it had anything to do with my ethnicity.

Anyone that watches the national media already knows the allegations of Kelly being a racist has already been put out there. Nothing about the line even suggests he is one it just pokes fun at some of the crap we have had to deal with this year.

Lighten up a bit and just enjoy the humor. :D :D :D

Surprised my mind went there as well. I don't often find myself in places where I am a minority. Its only natural to notice. I only mention it to give Shady a little slack for what I think is a butthole maneuver on his part.

Can't say I will join in on "enjoying" the humor of accusing a guy of being a racist though.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I will join in on "enjoying" the humor of accusing a guy of being a racist though.

Um, he was poking fun at the unfounded accusation of racism against Chip. You're like those people back in the 70s who freaked out at All In The Family because the main character was a bigot...instead of realizing it was a parody showing the ignorance of bigotry and that they were holding up a mirror to us because there is a little bit of Archie Bunker in each one of us. You must be a blast to go to a comedy club with.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, he was poking fun at the unfounded accusation of racism against Chip. You're like those people back in the 70s who freaked out at All In The Family because the main character was a bigot...instead of realizing it was a parody showing the ignorance of bigotry and that they were holding up a mirror to us because there is a little bit of Archie Bunker in each one of us. You must be a blast to go to a comedy club with.

Lol. Not even close to that level of humor. It's all in the execution. Explain to me how those are five funny statements.

Yup I guess I am no fun. I read the list as 5 shots at Kelly pretending to be funny. The only one really at all mildly funny is the Black People one.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. How will you adjust your scheme when the NFL Def. Coordinators start to figure it out.

2. Do you like Black people

3. Can you handle very talented skilled players with egos.

4. Do you worked well with others

5. Do you know how to take responsibility and be accounted for.

Yeah Lurie drop the ball on that one.
#2 funny as hell

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Not even close to that level of humor. It's all in the execution. Explain to me how those are five funny statements.

Yup I guess I am no fun. I read the list as 5 shots at Kelly pretending to be funny. The only one really at all mildly funny is the Black People one.
Shut up and tell us more about the greatness of Tim Tebow.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm 55 and this may very well be the most-disappointing season I've ever experienced. Not a single game thus far has been fun to watch. I have no problem poking a little fun at our misery (Yes, the possibility of Chip being a bust is our misery).

My advice to you is if you don't find a thread unworthy of attention--don't pay any attention to it.