• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Incoming CBS Boards Members

$500 Million

Elitist Douche
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS is in self destruct mode, sucks to be them.

:lame:

mike hunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are all the Bitches and Hoe's at.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the deal with all these new members liking the shitty teams?

Regardless welcome. :wave:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the deal with all these new members liking the shitty teams?

Regardless welcome. :wave:

:lol: Beggars can't be choosers, eh? The first three new members were Angels, Yankees, Patriots and Celtics fans. Hell, we'll take 'em anyway. after what happened at CBS, it's almost like giving someone a place to stay that just got their place destroyed in a tornado.

BTW, I'll post this in the other thread too: I heard someone was blocked. If you guys who are friends with anyone who's blocked will let me know that guy's IP address, I'll get them in. All they have to do is Google "what is my ip address."

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... I wonder if people who are blocked got blocked for a reason at some point..:think:

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... I wonder if people who are blocked got blocked for a reason at some point..:think:

I wasn't blocked from here, but CBSHelp & the CBS "Experts" blocked me on twitter when I blasted them about deleting their message boards.
I'm gonna go spread the word around CBS about this place, looks like their could be an invasion coming. Drink the CoolAid.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading page 1, my only thought is...

Nobody really ever has to apologize to the pirates. It'd just take too much effort. Shutout...oh sorry. Shutout...oh sorry guys. 10+ runs...sorry guys. :D

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't blocked from here, but CBSHelp & the CBS "Experts" blocked me on twitter when I blasted them about deleting their message boards.
I'm gonna go spread the word around CBS about this place, looks like their could be an invasion coming. Drink the CoolAid.

Blasting? They aint heard nothing yet. Most of us posted there for years & they nuked it. No warning no nothing...

How their going to realize what they did is when they see the fall off of traffic. Commish leagues bailing. Revenue falling. Sports news we can get anywhere. cBS sure dont have a lock on that LOL

stu1215

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cbs

Thanks for the link and looking forward to the new boards.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blasting? They aint heard nothing yet. Most of us posted there for years & they nuked it. No warning no nothing...

How their going to realize what they did is when they see the fall off of traffic. Commish leagues bailing. Revenue falling. Sports news we can get anywhere. cBS sure dont have a lock on that LOL

Been posting there for years along with Bigdmgr, Tlance, Varrys, Philabuster5, many good posters. I was mostly on the fantasy message board as opposed to the MLB board.

https://twitter.com/cyberjournalist This is Jon Dube, he is the tool in charge at CBS and the person responsible for the CBS redesign and the person who had the message boards taken down, incase anyone here would like to tell him what you think of the job he's doing.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey all... looks like this mayb be our "home".

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been posting there for years along with Bigdmgr, Tlance, Varrys, Philabuster5, many good posters. I was mostly on the fantasy message board as opposed to the MLB board.

https://twitter.com/cyberjournalist This is Jon Dube, he is the tool in charge at CBS and the person responsible for the CBS redesign and the person who had the message boards taken down, incase anyone here would like to tell him what you think of the job he's doing.

I was mostly on gametracker to. Still there but LiveFyre sucks donkey balls. Hoping my buds find their ways over here

Jon Dube? Never heard of him. But hes sure gonna hear from me. Link to find him?

Never mind...its there. Speed reading dont always work

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will take some getting used to, but I made it over. Let's hope we can get some nice sports discussions going and avoid the nonsense.

gloxidam

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well CBS did a crappy thing and destroyed their message boards.

Hoping I can get you guys here!!:yahoo:

One troll and his 71 names ruined that site bumping the same nonsense to the top of the board daily.:gaah: