• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In trade exceptions are the new expiring contracts news

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This season is kind of ridiculous. We have 12.3 million in trade exception, 15.3 million coming off the books for Peja's expiring contract and another 5 million for Reggie Evans's expiring. That is 32.6 MILLION DOLLARS coming off the books after this season. And as Jack mentioned today, without Peja and Reggie, we are the second youngest team in the NBA.

That blows my mind. Colangelo can't possibly fuck this up, can he?

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Raptors want Thabeet? You don't have to give anything back..

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is kind of ridiculous. We have 12.3 million in trade exception, 15.3 million coming off the books for Peja's expiring contract and another 5 million for Reggie Evans's expiring. That is 32.6 MILLION DOLLARS coming off the books after this season. And as Jack mentioned today, without Peja and Reggie, we are the second youngest team in the NBA.

I would like to think that he cant fuck this up, but you never know. he has done some wierd things here, and a few good things also, i just hope he keeps the theme of more athlethic black guys and less unathletic euros going, as its been the last 6 months.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just looking at some names that have popped up as being available, I would probably want McGee the most out of the bunch. If we continue to let Il Poon Machine be the centre of our offense, we have to surround him with guys that can cover for his defensive inabilities. Reggie cleaned up the boards like a boss, but he still lacks size and is extremely limited offensively. Getting McGee would be a huge body to back up Andrea and he is a monster dunker + has a better offensive game.

With Washington having to take on Rashard's contract (better than Agent handgun but still a huge ass contract), we can dangle some of this trade exception, so that they can have more flexibility in the offseason. Don't know if they'd bite though

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at some names that have popped up as being available, I would probably want McGee the most out of the bunch. If we continue to let Il Poon Machine be the centre of our offense, we have to surround him with guys that can cover for his defensive inabilities. Reggie cleaned up the boards like a boss, but he still lacks size and is extremely limited offensively. Getting McGee would be a huge body to back up Andrea and he is a monster dunker + has a better offensive game.

With Washington having to take on Rashard's contract (better than Agent handgun but still a huge ass contract), we can dangle some of this trade exception, so that they can have more flexibility in the offseason. Don't know if they'd bite though

I think it would be good to get Mcgee, he is a very solid player, seems like he would fit the mojo on the team also.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

i think he has to make moves to get any value for the expirings because its quite obvious now that TO/canada can only attrack horse fucker faggot FA's with jared jack being the exception. Team needs as many picks as they can get and a shaq kobe equivilient combo in rossanne ballard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think he has to make moves to get any value for the expirings because its quite obvious now that TO/canada can only attrack horse fucker faggot FA's with jared jack being the exception. Team needs as many picks as they can get and a shaq kobe equivilient combo in rossanne ballard

Even Bayless?