• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Impact Wrestling

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind some of their current storylines, I just doubt if they'll stick. TNA's never pans out in the long term. Magnus is a pretty good heel champion tho. I also like that they abandoned Joseph Park and brought back Abyss. Jeff Hardy as calling himself "Willow" is lame IMO. Also cool to see Velvet Sky & Angelina Love restart the Beautiful People.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind some of their current storylines, I just doubt if they'll stick. TNA's never pans out in the long term. Magnus is a pretty good heel champion tho. I also like that they abandoned Joseph Park and brought back Abyss. Jeff Hardy as calling himself "Willow" is lame IMO. Also cool to see Velvet Sky & Angelina Love restart the Beautiful People.

Magnus is a great heel champion but I've never been sold on Joe as a true main event guy. "Willow" is a douche name for a character but it has some history and Jeff Hardy is a weirdo anyways; it fits his persona. I don't like how Aries has fallen off the radar and its disappointing to think Christopher Daniels will probably be done in like AJ Styles was.

A few months ago, the Bobby Roode/Austin Aries duo and Bad Influence were the most entertaining bits to watch on Impact. They've shit-written both off.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magnus is a great heel champion but I've never been sold on Joe as a true main event guy. "Willow" is a douche name for a character but it has some history and Jeff Hardy is a weirdo anyways; it fits his persona. I don't like how Aries has fallen off the radar and its disappointing to think Christopher Daniels will probably be done in like AJ Styles was.

A few months ago, the Bobby Roode/Austin Aries duo and Bad Influence were the most entertaining bits to watch on Impact. They've shit-written both off.

Yeah, also had high hopes for EGO, very unfortunate how nothing they write ever sticks.

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this company is doomed, unless they can get some major financial backing and writers that actually know what they are doing, this promotion is will be headed the same direction it has been for years...no where.

T'N'T

L-I-V-I-N
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this company is doomed, unless they can get some major financial backing and writers that actually know what they are doing, this promotion is will be headed the same direction it has been for years...no where.

Impact won't get any better while Dixie Carter is running the show and Vince Russo still has creative input but as long as they have a Spike TV deal, they'll remain running. As pitiful as the crowds are on this side of the pond, TNA remains oddly popular in the UK.

Regardless, Jeff Jarrett's pending, new promotion should be enough to eventually drive TNA out of business. Jarrett could easily bring back the 6-sided ring, do what he did to initially start TNA but hold onto it instead of sell majority to an investor with no pro wrestling background.