• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm pretty sure i witnessed the 2 worst run defenses ever last night

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess its a good thing UNC didn't pull off the upset vs Clemson and make the CFP...can you imagine what Henry and Alabama would have done to that porous run defense.

You're going up against a Baylor team that has virtually no QBs left and their top WR is sitting out to get ready for the NFL and you let them run for 645?? Good god.

The next game was TTU in all their glory with their 120th ranked defense going up against the best running back since adrian peterson. Tech actually over performed by limiting LSU to 384 on the ground and Fournette only had 212 and 5 TDs.

I guess it just baffles me that power 5 teams (bowl eligible teams for that matter) can be so terrible on defense. If I was playing a drinking game where i had to take a shot for every big play in those 2 games I'd be dead today.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it's said when you say ONLY 212 and 5 TD's lol

And that UNC defense looked like a shitty high school defense. Well now we know they wouldn't have lasted against any top team. I am starting to question Clemson now. They might get torn apart and give up 700 yards and 50+ points.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess its a good thing UNC didn't pull off the upset vs Clemson and make the CFP...can you imagine what Henry and Alabama would have done to that porous run defense.

You're going up against a Baylor team that has virtually no QBs left and their top WR is sitting out to get ready for the NFL and you let them run for 645?? Good god.

The next game was TTU in all their glory with their 120th ranked defense going up against the best running back since adrian peterson. Tech actually over performed by limiting LSU to 384 on the ground and Fournette only had 212 and 5 TDs.

I guess it just baffles me that power 5 teams (bowl eligible teams for that matter) can be so terrible on defense. If I was playing a drinking game where i had to take a shot for every big play in those 2 games I'd be dead today.
Cheers:suds:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys don't understand. That was a secret invitation for UNC to join the Big 12. They qualify.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read too much into how good or bad Clemson is based on last night's game. Bowls are a complete crapshoot. UNC might have taken Baylor a little too lightly, given all the injuries, or maybe they just didn't give a shit since they missed out on the playoffs.

Rest assured, Dabo is going to have Clemson prepared on Friday. They might still get blown out, sure, But Oklahoma is a WAY better team than either Baylor or UNC. I'm still betting on that being a really good Semifinal.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read too much into how good or bad Clemson is based on last night's game. Bowls are a complete crapshoot. UNC might have taken Baylor a little too lightly, given all the injuries, or maybe they just didn't give a shit since they missed out on the playoffs.

Rest assured, Dabo is going to have Clemson prepared on Friday. They might still get blown out, sure, But Oklahoma is a WAY better team than either Baylor or UNC. I'm still betting on that being a really good Semifinal.
Hell yeah! Can't wait for tomorrow's game then!

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it's said when you say ONLY 212 and 5 TD's lol

And that UNC defense looked like a shitty high school defense. Well now we know they wouldn't have lasted against any top team. I am starting to question Clemson now. They might get torn apart and give up 700 yards and 50+ points.

Good; pick OU and take the points. Mine as well clench your thirst with a few Roman Cokes and bet your mortgage too!

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as for TT, yes, you did. Here's a run by a FR on his was to 280 yds and 4 TDs against them

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TTU just sucks at run defense.
That is no secret.

UNC probably was pissed off to be there after coming so close to a much bigger stage......It seemed like they were going through the motions. We see that all the time in exhibition.

exhibition football is impossible to judge

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TTU just sucks at run defense.
That is no secret.

UNC probably was pissed off to be there after coming so close to a much bigger stage......It seemed like they were going through the motions. We see that all the time in exhibition.

exhibition football is impossible to judge

without a doubt, but I didn't expect them to get completely run over. At some point, pride should kick in and it's not like UNC has a rich history of college football excellence that they should not be up for a bowl game vs a top 20 opponent.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty clear UNC should have played Tech in the No Defense Bowl.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or they just blow dick and the ACC is weak. I'll take my chances saying Okie will win and cover against Clemson

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without a doubt, but I didn't expect them to get completely run over. At some point, pride should kick in and it's not like UNC has a rich history of college football excellence that they should not be up for a bowl game vs a top 20 opponent.

It has nothing to do with pride. UNC came in as the worst rushing defense in the ACC (122 nationally), allowing 247 ypg. 2nd to last in ypc. Baylor came in ranked 2nd in the country in rushing offense. UNC loses its best DL. Baylor has one of the better OLs in the country. The UNC front 7 was just no match for Baylor's OL. Kids tried, but they were out-manned.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched that game, they were trying, no doubt about it. They just got manhandled, they had no answer for their rushing attack. I could see if Baylor had a QB, bc they have an explosive offense but when you know what they are doing every play and cant stop it, it's even worse.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they just blow dick and the ACC is weak. I'll take my chances saying Okie will win and cover against Clemson

:laugh: you and romeo might be the two most arrogant plorsters on here. lel to losing a game this year!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with pride. UNC came in as the worst rushing defense in the ACC (122 nationally), allowing 247 ypg. 2nd to last in ypc. Baylor came in ranked 2nd in the country in rushing offense. UNC loses its best DL. Baylor has one of the better OLs in the country. The UNC front 7 was just no match for Baylor's OL. Kids tried, but they were out-manned.

Put 10 in the box. They never threw, at some point you have to change things up. The coaching has as much to do with it than anything. Pitiful. But I see what you are saying, bad matchup from the start.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh: you and romeo might be the two most arrogant plorsters on here. lel to losing a game this year!

Still got a Natty. Let me know when your team gets one of those bc it wont be this year. I will put an avy bet on it? I'll give you +3? Keep avy up for the whole offseason. A push and we throw the bet out.