• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Done With Jay Gruden Just Fire Him After The Season

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK i will bite , where in there does it say anyone has an agenda again ?

all that article states is a source say colt will start on sunday and he was cleared by a doctor and had no ill affects from the injury

and if he couldnt Rg3 would start

so who believes what agenda is going on based on that story ?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK i will bite , where in there does it say anyone has an agenda again ?

all that article states is a source say colt will start on sunday and he was cleared by a doctor and had no ill affects from the injury

and if he couldnt Rg3 would start

so who believes what agenda is going on based on that story ?

I said read the comments on that page and the fact he kept waiting and telling McCoy to go see the doctor one more time to get cleared so he can start is complete B'S and if Cousins and RG3 won't be here next year let them try to raise their value these last few games

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'll ask again since you didn't answer it the first time. What is his agenda?

This goes beyond production not to start Cousins or RG3 with 3 meaningless games left to let the two audition for another team he kept on to make sure McCoy got medically cleared

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This goes beyond production not to start Cousins or RG3 with 3 meaningless games left to let the two audition for another team he kept on to make sure McCoy got medically cleared

OK, let me ask the question a different way.......you claim that you and others believe Gruden has an agenda......WHAT IS HIS AGENDA??? You still don't answer the question.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, let me ask the question a different way.......you claim that you and others believe Gruden has an agenda......WHAT IS HIS AGENDA??? You still don't answer the question.

He is a liar he is supposed to be able to develop QB's well apparently he has failed with 2 already and to give up on both after a couple of games when the o-line absolutely sucks the worst in the NFL and even McCoy calls them out no different then RG3 he has major problems to even be our head coach

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did he lie about?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a liar he is supposed to be able to develop QB's well apparently he has failed with 2 already and to give up on both after a couple of games when the o-line absolutely sucks the worst in the NFL and even McCoy calls them out no different then RG3 he has major problems to even be our head coach

andy dalton , drafted in round 2 has been to one pro bowl

started every game of his career

has a career record of 37-22-1

has been to the playoffs 3 of 4 years

exactly how much of a failure is that ?

and please tell me did you think in one off season he could fix every hole on this team ?

if you did then you are a fool

and what did he lie about ?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
andy dalton , drafted in round 2 has been to one pro bowl

started every game of his career

has a career record of 37-22-1

has been to the playoffs 3 of 4 years

exactly how much of a failure is that ?

and please tell me did you think in one off season he could fix every hole on this team ?

if you did then you are a fool

and what did he lie about ?

everyone knows he wouldn't be able to fix everything on the team in one offseason and if you actually get some information he was down on Dalton also and wanted to bench him ask some Bengal fans

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone knows he wouldn't be able to fix everything on the team in one offseason and if you actually get some information he was down on Dalton also and wanted to bench him ask some Bengal fans

Country, you are really good at throwing out allegations, but you suck at answering questions about those allegations. Probably because they are unfounded and can't be answered.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Country, you are really good at throwing out allegations, but you suck at answering questions about those allegations. Probably because they are unfounded and can't be answered.

alright we will all see even with a free agency we all want and and great draft I guarantee we will still suck next year I've done seen every type of head coach for multiple teams and he is just absolutely not one atleast Zorn and Spurrier were competitive

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright we will all see even with a free agency we all want and and great draft I guarantee we will still suck next year I've done seen every type of head coach for multiple teams and he is just absolutely not one atleast Zorn and Spurrier were competitive

I'm not defending gruden or saying he will be a good coach. All I'm trying to figure out is what you believe his motivation is for playing colt and exactly what he lied about. You still haven't offered any answers for those allegations.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not defending gruden or saying he will be a good coach. All I'm trying to figure out is what you believe his motivation is for playing colt and exactly what he lied about. You still haven't offered any answers for those allegations.

It's because he doesn't have an answer. He never has an answer. It's all conspiracy theory and everybody sucks.