• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Done With Jay Gruden Just Fire Him After The Season

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the side now it's not all Cousins or RG3's fault the coaching staff has went to hell the playcalling sucks and we have the worst o-line in the NFL and Gruden is playing spin the wheel with the QB's

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I really have to answer such a question it's written all over the wall

Please, enlighten us. For if his motive is not to win or put the team first, is it because he's President of the Colt McCoy fan club? I'm just curious because you always make these posts about fire this guy or this guy stinks, but never offer any insight or alternatives.

So what is his motives in your mind and who do we replace him with?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, enlighten us. For if his motive is not to win or put the team first, is it because he's President of the Colt McCoy fan club? I'm just curious because you always make these posts about fire this guy or this guy stinks, but never offer any insight or alternatives.

So what is his motives in your mind and who do we replace him with?[/QUOTE

Hell Harbaugh is about to come available

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Harbaugh would come to this circus to be told who is to play and how to coach. Oh yeah, His wife is from the Bay area and said she's not moving.......that is your only suggestion. Fire the coach with the very outside chance Harbaugh would take this job. That, my friend, is exactly how we ended up with Jim Zorn.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Harbaugh would come to this circus to be told who is to play and how to coach. Oh yeah, His wife is from the Bay area and said she's not moving...that is your only suggestion. Fire the coach with the very outside chance Harbaugh would take this job. That, my friend, is exactly how we ended up with Jim Zorn.

I'm sorry but Gruden is turning out to be a joke of a coach how in the hell can anyone in their right justify McCoy gives us the best chance to win when he has sucked the past couple of games

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry but Gruden is turning out to be a joke of a coach how in the hell can anyone in their right justify McCoy gives us the best chance to win when he has sucked the past couple of games

So who does give us the best chance to win?

Who has won more games for us this season?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who does give us the best chance to win?

Who has won more games for us this season?

I don't know but a injured Colt McCoy doesn't if RG3 isn't going to be here next year allow Cousins to play some more

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. Harbaugh would come to this circus to be told who is to play and how to coach. Oh yeah, His wife is from the Bay area and said she's not moving.......that is your only suggestion. Fire the coach with the very outside chance Harbaugh would take this job. That, my friend, is exactly how we ended up with Jim Zorn.

Amen brother. Firing Gruden right now would be just silly and so short sighted. No decent coach would even consider an interview with Snyder. Now with that being said... It wouldn't just totally shock me if it happened.

What other options do you see country?? Maybe promote Hazlett to HC?? Since he and Dan and Allen are all in this together, that might be our only option.

Oh... And even with McCoys sucky outings.. He has still been just as good or better than the other guys...No??

Last edited by a moderator:

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen brother. Firing Gruden right now would be just silly and so short sighted. No decent coach would even consider an interview with Snyder. Now with that being said... It wouldn't just totally shock me if it happened.

What other options do you see country?? Maybe promote Hazlett to HC?? Since he and Dan and Allen are all in this together, that might be our only option.

Hell with that if Haslett isn't fired you may see a massive fan revolt and people chasing Snyder out of town with pitchforks

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell with that if Haslett isn't fired you may see a massive fan revolt and people chasing Snyder out of town with pitchforks

Do you like Snyder and think he's a good owner?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you like Snyder and think he's a good owner?

He wants to win just like the rest of us and is willing to spend the money to do so but at the same time gets too involved with player decisions

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why I ask is you are advocating the same strategy he hs employed since his time here. Pull the trigger and fire everyone as soon as things look bad.

How about we try something different? Maybe some stability? Maybe the same system for more than 2 years? Maybe give a guy a chance to implement his vision with the type of players he believes he needs?

I have no idea if Gruden will turn out to be a good coach or a bad coach. I do know this. It is way too early to judge his coaching ability after only 13 games in this nut house with the lack of talent he has been given. It is my opinion that his desire to stick with Colt has everything to do with trying to grab the responsibility that he should have as a HC away from an owner who thinks he knows who should play. If he gives into Dan now and plays RG3, he has lost all control for future decisions. Next step is a bingo caller brought in to call the plays. We've seen this movie before, haven't we?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why I ask is you are advocating the same strategy he hs employed since his time here. Pull the trigger and fire everyone as soon as things look bad.

How about we try something different? Maybe some stability? Maybe the same system for more than 2 years? Maybe give a guy a chance to implement his vision with the type of players he believes he needs?

I have no idea if Gruden will turn out to be a good coach or a bad coach. I do know this. It is way too early to judge his coaching ability after only 13 games in this nut house with the lack of talent he has been given. It is my opinion that his desire to stick with Colt has everything to do with trying to grab the responsibility that he should have as a HC away from an owner who thinks he knows who should play. If he gives into Dan now and plays RG3, he has lost all control for future decisions. Next step is a bingo caller brought in to call the plays. We've seen this movie before, haven't we?

Yea but if he is starting Colt McCoy only just to show he is the head coach not Snyder well that makes him a bad coach

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from an outsider id say his agenda is to get fired, take his buyout and go elsewhere....

Very real possibility......could you blame him?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but if he is starting Colt McCoy only just to show he is the head coach not Snyder well that makes him a bad coach

And if he gives in, what kind of coach does that make him? A neutered one and a puppet for Snyder who will eventually fail anyway. Wash, rinse, repeat.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very real possibility......could you blame him?

not at all....could always do the rex ryan method. start rg3 and run, run, run. let him throw about 10 passes all game and the majority of those in the final two minutes of the game.