• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Carolina starts out on fire again...

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers have blown some pretty large leads this year, squeaking out some games that looked like blowouts. With that in mind Manning is playing all 4 quarters if he's healthy. He's more likely to bring them back from the dead than Osweiler.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I talked all of that crap about the Patriots easily beating the Broncos I'm going to say the Panthers will easily win this game. You're welcome Denver fans.

You are too kind! Like I said the more people keep predicting Carolina to blow us out honestly the better I like our chances. This team talked about it afterwards that they read all of that from analyst and fans and they said it just motivated them all the more to go out and prove everybody wrong.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has that ever even happened? I can't recall watching a SB where the backup played significant snaps. My memory ain't so good, though.

Norris Wease had to relieve an injured Craig Morton in the '77 game between Dallas and Denver. It's no coincidence that Dallas d-linemen (Randy White and Ed Jones, I think) won co-MVPs that game.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond all the BS, this is a great SB, so many storylines. As much as any NFL game, there will be people/fans rooting for ol' Peyton, and many others rooting for Cameron and his hoody ways. Regardless of all the SportsHoopla, it will be the showdown of best seeded teams.
NFL rules, yeah!