• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd like a Tuna Sandwich

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, that sounds incredible. I grilled steaks tonight, two filet mignon with just a little garlic, and basically the same thing you did with the zucchini. Olive oil, salt, pepper, and charcoal makes just about any veggie like candy to me.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALmost forgot, Monday I had a deluxe sub form the pizza place by my house. Ham, turkey, cappicola, green olives, mozzeralla, LTO, mmmmmm

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had pork, lamb, beef, burger today.
Made meatballs over the weekend and one patty for this burger. mmm

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I love gyros. There's a little hole in the wall Bosnian joint by my house that uses these big fat rolls instead of pita bread. I would do horrible things for one of those gyros, but I usually just buy them for $6.99.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grilled two small pork loins tonight, they turned out nice and juicy. Also mixed up some red peppers, zucchini, and onions with some olive/salt/pepper/garlic and put those on the grill. Then had a side of grilled leeks, they actually turned out pretty good. I originally wanted to grill fennel but the store didn't have any... turned out it was my lucky day.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Good Burger and some dude that I couldn't hardly understand gave me a lot of crap about no onions on my burger. Several fat chicks were in line ahead of me and they just about ordered the store out. What can you do?

I ended up going next door to Little Caesar's and got a hot and ready piece of shit pizza. The breadsticks were okay, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Good Burger and some dude that I couldn't hardly understand gave me a lot of crap about no onions on my burger. Several fat chicks were in line ahead of me and they just about ordered the store out. What can you do?

I ended up going next door to Little Caesar's and got a hot and ready piece of shit pizza. The breadsticks were okay, though.

That sucks man...that just sucks

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice sushi the other night...kept it simple...spicy Tuna, snow crab and a shrimp tempura roll

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever I fire up the grill, I always do up onions and other things for later. So today I had a pastrami sandwich on an onion roll, lettuce, pickle, hot honey mustard, swiss cheese, grilled fennel and onion tossed in paprika and olive oil, and grilled onions with olive oil and Montreal steak seasoning. I bet my breath could set a house on fire right now.

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever I fire up the grill, I always do up onions and other things for later. So today I had a pastrami sandwich on an onion roll, lettuce, pickle, hot honey mustard, swiss cheese, grilled fennel and onion tossed in paprika and olive oil, and grilled onions with olive oil and Montreal steak seasoning. I bet my breath could set a house on fire right now.

If people start crossing the street to get away from you then youll know you got the right amount of inions.

Saturday I did scallops with zucchini & asparagus on the grill and like you roasted some goodies (in this case some Anaheim chillis (ironic huh) and red onions) for my sandwiches for the week!