• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Want

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I either want Leonard Williams at number 5 and if we can't get him then I'd trade down and get either Andrus Peat or Brandon Scherff, I know some of the Redskin fans that I'm friends with on Facebook wants Landon Collins Safety from Alabama but if he's not like Sean Taylor then I wouldn't take him that high..we need to fix both sides of the line of scrimmage first and foremost.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOS on offense or defense. IF we can trade back a few spots and still get Andrus Peat or Brandon Scherff then HELL YES but make sure we can get either of those 2 or great D-Lineman. I hope Winston or Mariota falls to us (wait continue reading) so someone will trade with us to get either. Maybe #6 Jets, #7 Bears, #8 Rams (for 4-1st rounders), or #11 Browns.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOS on offense or defense. IF we can trade back a few spots and still get Andrus Peat or Brandon Scherff then HELL YES but make sure we can get either of those 2 or great D-Lineman. I hope Winston or Mariota falls to us (wait continue reading) so someone will trade with us to get either. Maybe #6 Jets, #7 Bears, #8 Rams (for 4-1st rounders), or #11 Browns.

Sorry ritz, but the odds of another team getting Griffin'd (by us no less) in the draft are very slim. If we want an OT, there is a good chance we better just pick one at 5, or wait until the 2nd round. But I like the way you are thinking over all.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry ritz, but the odds of another team getting Griffin'd (by us no less) in the draft are very slim. If we want an OT, there is a good chance we better just pick one at 5, or wait until the 2nd round. But I like the way you are thinking over all.

Never hurts to wish.