• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I thought I was watching the 1919 Black Sox last night

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. Never seen so many called strikes, and most of them in critical situations. They really looked like they were trying to throw the game last night. Well, all of them except Tuiwan Walker.

I mean, I know they weren't really trying to throw the game, but their effort was so pathetic that it seemed that way.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. Never seen so many called strikes, and most of them in critical situations. They really looked like they were trying to throw the game last night. Well, all of them except Tuiwan Walker.

I mean, I know they weren't really trying to throw the game, but their effort was so pathetic that it seemed that way.

In a way, that bloop single that fell in between Jackson, Morrison and Cano reminded me of the scene from 8 men out and Major League. Austin Jackson is suppose to be a stud defensively from all scouting reports. Guti, Cameron and Saunders all would've got to that ball. Horrible jump and a horrible decision to not lay out for it when he had back up. There was no heart on either 3 of those guys on that play.