• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Am Going to Post Very Not at All Uncontroversial Playoff Stats Before the Age of 30

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of get the feeling that Mahomes came after Brady just to show everyone how ridiculous Brady actually was.

Brady was always great.....but it was his longevity that was amazing. Mahomes is going to peter out by age 33 just to rub our noses in how great Brady's longevity was.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of get the feeling that Mahomes came after Brady just to show everyone how ridiculous Brady actually was.

Brady was always great.....but it was his longevity that was amazing. Mahomes is going to peter out by age 33 just to rub our noses in how great Brady's longevity was.
Could possibly be. So I guess it's a good thing he's getting his right now...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Howard had 220 homeruns (44 per year) in his first 5 full seasons. He hit 22 HRs per year after that. Jameis Winston is #2 overall in total passing yards for the first 5 years in the NFL (almost 1,000 more than Mahomes). Mahomes is close to a lock to go down as one of the greatest ever and IMO you can make an argument he may go down as THE greatest ever, but Brady kept doing it for a long time which is why he has that title right now. Let's see how it goes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Howard had 220 homeruns (44 per year) in his first 5 full seasons. He hit 22 HRs per year after that. Jameis Winston is #2 overall in total passing yards for the first 5 years in the NFL (almost 1,000 more than Mahomes). Mahomes is close to a lock to go down as one of the greatest ever and IMO you can make an argument he may go down as THE greatest ever, but Brady kept doing it for a long time which is why he has that title right now. Let's see how it goes.
He could very well become GOAT. It is interesting how long Reid keeps coaching bc I think that will be a HUGE factor in Mahomes' success obviously.

Brady does have 2 postseason victories while he was over the age of 40 on Mahomes. One of those was a beatdown. That would seem to be a sticking point in any GOAT conversation in the future, no conversation right now, just one based on projection. Doesn't mean Mahomes would need 8 SB's but if Brady needed 6 or 7 to pass Montana in most eyes, I would think Mahomes has to win a lot more to pass Brady. Longevity is also a huge factor. Brady basically owns every single record.