• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How will the media insulate Aaron Rodgers tomorrow?

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will it be the lack of running game fault?

Will it be because the GM drafted a QB the year before last in the first round?

Will it be because of how badly he has been treated by the GB organization who has paid him over 200 million dollars in his career?

Maybe his friend's fault whose wedding he didn't attend even though he was supposed to be the best man at it.

Maybe it was his family's fault who were hurt after he didn't attend his grandfather's funeral.

What we do know is it will be everyone else's fault but his lousy crappy performance.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have to see how the rest of the season goes, but the Packers might have to cut him.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t want him. If we have a new QB next year, I’m really hoping it’s Jimmy G. Already proven he can take a team to the SB and can still play at a high level as he showed today.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t interested in Rodgers, and still not. I know we took a chance on a vet QB in Peyton, but this is a different situation as draft compensation will be involved for a guy that is at the end of his career. Not real interested in buying high.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t interested in Rodgers, and still not. I know we took a chance on a vet QB in Peyton, but this is a different situation as draft compensation will be involved for a guy that is at the end of his career. Not real interested in buying high.
If he keeps playing like he did yesterday nobody will be buying high.