• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long before Casper floats away for good?

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His main attributes are hitting and speed and I think he's young enough to get thru the injury. The Phils gotta have him in the leadoff spot.

I'm not so stuck on him to where he would be an untouchable in a trade before next season. In other words, if a trade is worked out and he's in the deal, I fine with it. The no arm in the outfield makes me uncomfortable.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so stuck on him to where he would be an untouchable in a trade before next season. In other words, if a trade is worked out and he's in the deal, I fine with it. The no arm in the outfield makes me uncomfortable.

To me a .300 leadoff hitter is something the Phillies have needed since JPop's good ole days. We had a good taste of it this year before the injury. I say screw the arm strength. His hits weigh more than the occasional lame toss to the infielders.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here actually have fond memories of Casper the Friendly Ghost growing up? I was aware of it but don't think I watched any entire episodes. Kind of a bizarre, slightly disturbing concept for a kids cartoon.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here actually have fond memories of Casper the Friendly Ghost growing up? I was aware of it but don't think I watched any entire episodes. Kind of a bizarre, slightly disturbing concept for a kids cartoon.

i saw 20 minutes of the movie when i was a kid, and it scared the hell out of me. that and beetlejuice came me nightmares for whatever reason

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What boggles the mind is somebody is writing the checks for this stiffs and thinking they are doing the club a favor. I think they should nuke the front office. Period.