• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about Richard Jefferson to Raptors?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Idea: R.J. to Toronto for John Salmons, Landry Fields, and a 2014 first round pick.

As and athletic veteran, Jefferson would be a better fit in your team's system than Salmons. Plus, it allows the team to move Fields' contract.

Besides, I'd like to see him play a prominent role in the playoffs again.:nod::pop2:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Trade Idea: R.J. to Toronto for John Salmons, Landry Fields, and a 2014 first round pick.

As and athletic veteran, Jefferson would be a better fit in your team's system than Salmons. Plus, it allows the team to move Fields' contract.

Besides, I'd like to see him play a prominent role in the playoffs again.:nod::pop2:

I would say the pick would have to be negotiated. Besides the pick that would be the sticking point, I love this trade. Jefferson would give us a consistent 10ish PPG off the bench, which we need. Our second unit scoring has been pretty unreliable. He also has the vet presence/experience and is an expiring contract (11 million off the books). Hypothetical question for the Jazz though: why would they take Fields's outrageous contract in return? Is the pick really worth taking on 8.5 million next year?