• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Houston vs Denver

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he even get suspended for shooting himself?

Don't think he missed a down, but pretty sure there isn't any law against shooting yourself in Texas like in NY. Damn shame cause more NY'ers should shoot themselves. Oh snap, JK NY. I jest

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preferably in a role play scenario where she's helpless and needs my bad self to get her right again.

So there was another thought huh? :D

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last thought of the night: Lynda Carter is aging well and I'd fuck the shit out of her.
Hey that is some deplorable language you better not let the liberals hear they will crucify you. :dhd:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love NFL Football and I may regret saying this Thursday but I am more excited about watching the Jags and Titans this week than I am about watching last nights game and Osweiler tonight!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he missed a down, but pretty sure there isn't any law against shooting yourself in Texas like in NY. Damn shame cause more NY'ers should shoot themselves. Oh snap, JK NY. I jest

Couple of things on this...

1) When the player shot himself in NY it was in a nightclub with lots of witnesses. So he actually had charges brought against him where Talib while they said that they think he shot himself because there were no witnesses at least willing to come forward no charges were brought against him. So big difference in scenarios.'

2) While he hasn't been suspended yet the NFL says they are still investigating the situation so he could still be fined or suspended for the incident.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game for the Broncos. Needed to get back on track on both sides of the ball and definitely showed well. Still some things to clean up on both sides of the ball and not impressed with the playcalling on offense when our run game is dominating and yet we continue to try and pass over and over. I'll take a win though when we absolutely needed one!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things on this...

1) When the player shot himself in NY it was in a nightclub with lots of witnesses. So he actually had charges brought against him where Talib while they said that they think he shot himself because there were no witnesses at least willing to come forward no charges were brought against him. So big difference in scenarios.'

2) While he hasn't been suspended yet the NFL says they are still investigating the situation so he could still be fined or suspended for the incident.

Yeah I was pretty much just making a bad joke and trying to be brief.

1) In Plaxico's case the issue was the gun was not registered to him, so he was illegally in possession of a firearm in the state of NY, which was why he got in trouble. I do believe the NFL was trying to make an example for others in his case. Not sure if the firearm in question in Talib's case was or wasn't registered to him or if it would have even mattered since charges weren't filed?

2) Im sure they will stick AT with something before all is said and done.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was pretty much just making a bad joke and trying to be brief.

1) In Plaxico's case the issue was the gun was not registered to him, so he was illegally in possession of a firearm in the state of NY, which was why he got in trouble. I do believe the NFL was trying to make an example for others in his case. Not sure if the firearm in question in Talib's case was or wasn't registered to him or if it would have even mattered since charges weren't filed?

2) Im sure they will stick AT with something before all is said and done.

They never found the gun that shot Talib from what I understand. He stuck with the story that some guy ran by and shot him and then run off. So no gun has actually been found in the situation.

And yeah I'm guessing he gets some kind of suspension. I just have no clue what to expect though as I have heard some talk that they think maybe just 1 game where others have said 8-10 games. Hoping for the 1-game suspension or that they wait until next season but just have to see.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also had the 2nd lowest yards per attempt by any QB in NFL history with 40 or more attempts in a game. Just total dominance by that passing defense.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never found the gun that shot Talib from what I understand. He stuck with the story that some guy ran by and shot him and then run off. So no gun has actually been found in the situation.

And yeah I'm guessing he gets some kind of suspension. I just have no clue what to expect though as I have heard some talk that they think maybe just 1 game where others have said 8-10 games. Hoping for the 1-game suspension or that they wait until next season but just have to see.

I would be more inclined to think it will come down to a fine and a 1 game suspension, Elway should be able to talk his way into that. I would expect if it is going to take place this season, it is going to need to be considered a closed investigation soon and I don't foresee that happening either