• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horrible Play Call Set The Tone

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher's decision to fake punt early in the 1st quarter set the tone for the whole afternoon.

:wtf2:

It was like I was watching the Detroit game all over again when Stevie Spags decided to on side kick to open that contest, end result, a 44-6 ars whippin'. Just play basic football on the road. You have to come away with points there. The day was a disaster after that missed opportunity. Don't sweat it guys, we WILL win our next two games improving to 3-2. We have to steal a couple road games at some point to be a playoff contender through. Go Rams!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: With the bad play calling but to win on Thursday will be a miracle...

blk4x499

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You can also blame the pathetic pass protection as well. Bradford would take two steps back and was getting destroyed. If you want to lay blame on bad play calling, there should have been more roll outs on some of the plays called.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can also blame the pathetic pass protection as well. Bradford would take two steps back and was getting destroyed. If you want to lay blame on bad play calling, there should have been more roll outs on some of the plays called.

Not that I've seen all of his games but that may have been Jake Long's worst game as a pro. It's hard to imagine he's played a worse game since he's been in the NFL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I hear you LTR. Even when he was playing through injuries with the Dolphins he had better games than that egg he laid on Sunday past. He made Ware and Thatcher look like world-beaters. Ware is a speed/power rusher is pretty good and he destroyed Long and brought back memories of Reggie White with those pancakes he applied to Long on more than one occasion. I saw Long more times on the ground than I have ever seen him throughout his career. Terrible indeed.