• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holy cow...Disney boards are terrible now

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if you look at the idiots posting it was bad all along and I just couldn't realize it, but it is like the minor leagues over there.

Just read the top 5-10 threads. Skygodz making stupid trades, Jeremy showing that he has no clue and should stick to video games, and just all around moronic ideas and posts.

So glad I found the SportsHoopla.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really wanna see bad, just read through all the comments any time the Rangers make a facebook post.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now?? Even when I posted over there, they still sucked. ESPN is a haven for morons and trolls because the mods there are a joke.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now?? Even when I posted over there, they still sucked. ESPN is a haven for morons and trolls because the mods there are a joke.

What mods? I don't think those boards were moderated by an actual person.

AGZBASEBALL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If you really wanna see bad, just read through all the comments any time the Rangers make a facebook post.

Facebook is way broader and there are a lot more post on there. After every Ranger game you have 300 plus posts on there. There are good ones and bad ones always. I have a facebook account. But a guy whose facebook page is called Lets Go Rangers is the one I post on a lot. Its alot like this Sports SportsHoopla Board. You will recognize the same people posting all the time.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went over there and made a few posts. Seems there is a tremendous lag time between actually submitting a post and it getting posted. I just don't think ESPN understands the definition of the word ROBUST.