• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Holloway vs Khabib

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holloway is a great warrior. He took the Khabib fight on short notice. That's about as challenging as it gets. Khabib has such a unique and relentless grappling and wrestling style. Holloway should have an advantage on the feet but he could be in trouble on the ground.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't buy this one but I will watch the prelims.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is still an amazing card, and I'll be ordering it. Love Holloway, but doing this on 6 days notice just a month removed from a major ankle injury is a bit concerning. I'm sure he's getting a great cash out, and he's a savage no doubt, but I think this has a real possibility of disaster for Holloway.

Holloway will have to do some major damage to Khabib early on. The longer this fight goes, the more it plays into Khabib's favor. Most of Max's recent opponents have all been strikers, so his take down defense will need to be on point. Also have to worry a bit about conditioning of Holloway due to the short notice too.

Rose v. Joanna 2, should be amazing. Think Rose is going to do some work on the ground this time, but we should see a much more crisp Joanna. Kattar v. Moicano and Chiesa v. Pettis should be both really good fights too.

Really solid prelim undercard. Hopefully this will be a great viewing event.

My 3 card parlay for the event:
Kattar
Chiesa
Kowalkiewicz

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed the early prelims have Bruce Leeroy

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holloway seems to have it stacked against him in this fight. He speaks of legacy. If he wins the fight he'd have to be considered one of the greatest of all time. He already has proven to be one of the best FW's of all time.

Ortega also was willing to take the fight. I think he is an even tougher matchup for Khabib because of his submission skills.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holloway seems to have it stacked against him in this fight. He speaks of legacy. If he wins the fight he'd have to be considered one of the greatest of all time. He already has proven to be one of the best FW's of all time.

Ortega also was willing to take the fight. I think he is an even tougher matchup for Khabib because of his submission skills.

Definitely. If Holloway wins he's got to be considered already an all time great, even at 26. Think it's a real long shot though. But UFC is probably hoping Max wins. I've heard in different podcasts (which make sense to me) that UFC would probably want Max to win. He'll become the second two belt holder in UFC History at 145 and 155. Who was the first? Conor McGregor. Who was Max Holloway's last loss to? Conor McGregor.

They could sell and market the shit out of that fight.