• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

High Probability Josh Rosen Falls To Redskins Spot

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonderlic matters more for the QB because ability to understand concepts.

College production is not looked at as much because they lack team concepts and are more individual. Brady wasn’t exactly successful in college...every Miami QB in the early 90s was very successful.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What dont you like about Rosen?

Shirt version...Everything!! To me he's too prototypical which is NOT a bad thing until I tell you that he reminds me of Jay Schroeder in the way that he plays the game.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the flip side I'm hugggge on college production.

I absolutely hate when people over think the draft. You will never see the Patriots or even the Giants overthink their draft selections.

They put more weight into college production as opposed to "potential" and "what ifs"

College production should be weighed more heavily then it is IMO.

I like to do this as well, however I tend to take all of that into account, then make comparisons to either current or former players in the way that they play the game. One other addition, I also try to envision how that player will "fit" likely team(s) drafting him. I not really big on the combine, while it's nice to know a particular measurable such as true height, weight and so on, NOTHING beats the "eye" test discerned when watching their video resumes'.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shirt version...Everything!! To me he's too prototypical which is NOT a bad thing until I tell you that he reminds me of Jay Schroeder in the way that he plays the game.
Jay Schroeder with a reasonably good personality could have been a star. That's why Oakland was willing to give up an All-Pro left tackle for him - even when he had a bad reputation.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Schroeder with a reasonably good personality could have been a star. That's why Oakland was willing to give up an All-Pro left tackle for him - even when he had a bad reputation.

Isn’t there a question mark on Rosen’s personality?